Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

happy day !!!our i 601 is approved!!!!

Wikiposts

happy day !!!our i 601 is approved!!!!

Old Jan 16th 2004, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Lost2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: happy day !!!our i 601 is approved!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very, very happy for you! I guess the wait was way worth it!!! When are you going home??
Good luck and may God Bless You!!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by mrs nashua
hi everyone, i just wanted to let everyone know our i 601 waiver was approved on junuary 9th but we just got the letter for approvel today am so happy am still shaking. thank you soooooo much for the suport you give to us GOD BLESS YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Mrs Nashua and Kerupt! I have not been in the Forum for a while and I just spotted this news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How fantastic - words can not express...... I know exactly how you are feeling - the joy, the relief, the 'pinching yourself - is it really true after the painful wait?' YES it's true!
We are absolutely overjoyed for you both to be reunited as man and wife and for your son - I'm sure he is desperate to return to school and back to his normal life in the USA.

xx
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Kerupt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by whatever
Mrs Nashua and Kerupt! I have not been in the Forum for a while and I just spotted this news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How fantastic - words can not express...... I know exactly how you are feeling - the joy, the relief, the 'pinching yourself - is it really true after the painful wait?' YES it's true!
We are absolutely overjoyed for you both to be reunited as man and wife and for your son - I'm sure he is desperate to return to school and back to his normal life in the USA.

xx
Thank you all for the love and kind words. =)

I just faxed a copy of my last three pay stubs as well as my W-2's for I was lucky enough to recieve them the day after they asked me to send them my last three pay stubs. I am guessing it has been so long and thats why they were requested? Hopefully my wife will be going to the embassy this coming Tuesday and will go home with the visas in thier passports !!!

We are already shopping for tickets... just awaiting the visas in order to make things official.
Old Jan 31st 2004, 10:22 pm
YIPPEEEEEEEEE :)

hwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant future

FANTASTIC NEWS - CONGRATULATIONS GOOD LUCK AND HUGS TO YOU GUYS!!!!!

hi everyone, i just wanted to let everyone know our i 601 waiver was approved on junuary 9th but we just got the letter for approvel today am so happy am still shaking. thank you soooooo much for the suport you give to us GOD BLESS YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Old Feb 1st 2004, 1:45 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice

Originally posted by hwarang
FANTASTIC NEWS - CONGRATULATIONS GOOD LUCK AND HUGS TO YOU GUYS!!!!!
Great news!!! Guess there is hope on 601's being approved.
We are tracking down additional information before we send the 601 Waiver back to the consulate.

It's tough waiting on people to do something to send that information off to wait on other people to do something. They can not find his papers or his request is somewhere in a pile to be processed.. (been two weeks).

Good Luck and Congrats to everyone.

I am signing off till we get some news on approval. Even though I am excited for everyone it still hurts knowing our trip thru the immigration office is not as smooth and our time line is still ongoing. Good thing is that maybe once our 601 is approved the I 130 will be approved thru Nebraska.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 6:08 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

This is the first message I read on here in the last 2 weeks. I'm so happy for you guys, congratulations.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

BeachBunny is an unknown quantity at this point

That's sooo wonderful!! It's always good to hear of fellow I-601 success stories. I hope you and your son are reunited with you DH <<<SOON>>>

Laura
Old Feb 6th 2004, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

mrs nashua is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone, am happy to let you know we got our visas on january 27th. we were at embassy nine oclock in the morning took our NO. and waited to be called ten minite later we were called my heart was pounding and i was very scared my son could tell i was afraid and he hold my hand the lady officer came on window and all she asked is approvel letter then she look at my son and said you must be happy to go back school in US my son said yes and she said well congratulation to both of you your visa will be ready in few minite about 15 minite later we were called again given our passport back with visas in it THANKS GOD ITS OVER !!!! we are going back home on march 17th through new york THANKS ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GIVE TO US AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR I 601 APPROVEL AND ALL WHO ARE WAITING TO BRING THE LOVES ONE HOME GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!