Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

happy day !!!our i 601 is approved!!!!

happy day !!!our i 601 is approved!!!!

Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

mrs nashua is an unknown quantity at this point
Default happy day !!!our i 601 is approved!!!!

hi everyone, i just wanted to let everyone know our i 601 waiver was approved on junuary 9th but we just got the letter for approvel today am so happy am still shaking. thank you soooooo much for the suport you give to us GOD BLESS YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: happy day !!!our i 601 is approved!!!!

Originally posted by mrs nashua
hi everyone, i just wanted to let everyone know our i 601 waiver was approved on junuary 9th but we just got the letter for approvel today am so happy am still shaking. thank you soooooo much for the suport you give to us GOD BLESS YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Congratulations, Nashua
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Kerupt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I LOVE YOU BABY

How did I know that you would come here all happy and wanting to share the news. LOL

I would also like to add my thanks to all of those that might still be here from the days when I would come here asking question upon question.

I know for one Folinskyinla must be out there and wanted to thank him for his professionalism and sound facts. Although you might not know it Folinskyinla you have been a wonderfull support... not by giving the answers but the plain and simple facts !! =)

For anyone that still might be on here from the days I was posting and riding the 129/130 roller coaster I also want to thank you for your support and well wishes. I am certain that most have come and gone by now for our case took a little longer to start to see the light again.

Now its time to see what direction we go in next. Sure was a long time waiting... hopefully the things I fear most wont come into effect. I was never worried so much about the approval of the waiver as I am the amount of time it took to get to this point.

The ride isnt over baby !! We still have some roads we need to travel... although they should be less painfull and its easier to travel when the tears in your eyes arent blocking the direction you need to be heading !!!

Thats one of the main reason I stopped posting here myself... too many things cross your mind and sometimes caused additional stress. I havent even "lurked" in sometime but I knew my wife would be here posting for she is always talking about the good people here. Thanks to all that have been so kind to us. Smiles and Love to all !!!

We are getting closer baby !!! Get your bags ready... You both are coming HOME !!!

Last edited by Kerupt; Jan 15th 2004 at 9:26 pm.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 12:49 am
Banned

Katie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I LOVE YOU BABY

Congratulations. This is wonderful news.

Katie
Old Jan 16th 2004, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

Originally posted by Katie
Congratulations. This is wonderful news.

Katie
Congratulations!! That's great news!

Kath
Old Jan 16th 2004, 1:09 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to you.
Its been a good week for I601's. Fingers crossed a few more come through.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 2:17 am
GiveMeStrength

Kerupt an Mrs. Nashu,
That is wonderful news...I just took a look at your timeline and you've had a long road to travel. Congratulations to you both! It's time to celebrate!

Cheers! :PARTY:

Old Jan 16th 2004, 4:30 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kerupt
Get your bags ready... You both are coming HOME !!!
This is such great news! Congratulations to you both & our wishes for a happy reunion at HOME!
mo
Old Jan 16th 2004, 4:49 am
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations......you have moved that big rock out of the way...the rest is just gravel...lol!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 16th 2004, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you both!!
Old Jan 16th 2004, 6:30 am
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah!! Another 601 approval!! Congratulations to you and Kerupt on this awesome finale to your trip. It's so good to see the latest 601's being approved...(gives one hope, know what I mean )
Safe trip home, mrs. nashua!
Clare

Old Jan 16th 2004, 6:49 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Marvellous news. You must be so relieved.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 8:12 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I am late, sorry!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Jan 16th 2004, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS.........

2PAT
Old Jan 16th 2004, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

mrs nashua is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you so much guys we could`nt have done this without your support its all most a year since i seen my husband is great to know i will have my family back together soon thank you so much all THANK YOU THANK YOU

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.