Great News-Manila Interview Date

Wikiposts

Great News-Manila Interview Date

Old Dec 12th 2003, 2:05 am
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Great News-Manila Interview Date

Seadave, Evliswasmydad and now Krispy Creme,

I am sure that you will either edit your post or delete it, but I am amazed at the fact that you are able to extrapilate so much from such a simple sentance. To touch on your comments briefly:

Never made the such a comment. Only thing displayed here is your stupidy, cowardism in hiding behind various names and posting things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

No it is not OK to hit I woman. Is that why your first wife left you? Filipino woman are some of the most intellegent and kindest people that I have met. I never said otherwise.

I do not know who Michelle is. I do not know James Marr either. But let us not forget that I do know you, Dave Wilkerson. If you are threatening me, or saying that I might suffer from some, "strange difficulties also", please do not forget that we live in the same city. Not only would that be grounds to take our differences off this forum and away from the embassy but to the Seattle Police Dept as well. You have made is clear that you struggle financialy to take care of both of your, "Disabled" child and your fiancee. Dont make it worse by putting me in the position to have to make it worse for you legaly, as I can afford it.

Scott Henshaw

Re: Great News-Manila Interview Date
From my dealings with the embassy and the people that I got to know there, they are pretty much just looking for fraud. Examples would of course be: Woman is really just trying to flee from an abusive marriage and escape to America to start a new life, (Happens a lot because divorse is not as common in the PI). A couple other things is that American husband has issues like spousal abuse, crimes of moral turpitude or is trying to petition a wife to take care of their sick child, (Some idiot in this forum is trying this and the embassy is aware). So long as there is nothing to flakey in the relationship, one should not have to much to stress over, ( I was the "King" of stress and it did me no good). Admin Review for NSO marriage index check does suck, but only last for 30 days or so and you can remian in contact with NSO. I would be willing to bet that so long as all your docs are in good order and the consular is, "Having a good day" then you will be ok If you need names or email addresses at the NSO or embassy let me know and I will email them to you...

Scott [/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so a child with a disability is "sick" ? Hmmm you might want to run that one by the people who run the special olympics and see what they say. Congress enacted a large body of law called the Americans with Disablilities Act (ADA) you might want to look that up on your search engine. Yes surprise surprise, persons with disabilities have rights.

Seems like you are insulting the women that come from your wifes country. What makes you think a professional woman with a masters degree in engineering, and with an impressive resume is interested in the job of slave labor?"

Its really sad that in america, we still have the same old racism and stereotyping of women, and of the disabled. Its a good thing congress has enacted so many laws to protect us from the example of racism and bigotry displayed here.

I guess its okay to hit women also? put them in their place? as obviously you think the place of a filipina woman must be far below that of a white man. Does your wife know you post such insulting things about her race?

and not surprisingly you dont know the difference between a bunch of "chat room" foolishness and real life, with your implication of reporting this "fraud" to the embassy. I hope you dont get in to deep.
You need to let go bud. You are looking pretty silly running around chasing a bunch of normal postings. I dont see anyone running around trying to provoke you into an angry response.

Everyone here is very tired of the troll bull shit. Just let it go. You will notice this last time it took you about seven attempts to finally get some of the old die hards to finally pile on again. I dont think they are going to be as enthusiastic as you are anymore. Something about violating the civil rights of a disabled child doesn't seem all that cute.

just let it go dude. its over.

Michelle tried to tell you this awhile back. Did you report her also for telling you these things? Is that how you get back at people you have conflicts with? Report them to immigration? I really hope it wasn't you who filed the false report on them, because they are really asking a lot of questions and have the support of his congressional office. Seems lots of people aren't very happy. Michelle like some other people here have more intelligence than blindly follow unproven accusations, and they don't make fools of themselves running around trying to provoke an argument.

Is this why James Mars ran into some strange difficulties also? I noticed he gave a very logical reply to some of your completely unfounded accusations, and you didnt like to hear the truth. Did you "drop a dime" on him also. I noticed he was being called a "troll" by the same tired old bunch, just because he didn't go along with the stupidity in here.

Like I say. I hope you dont get in to deep. I would tread more kindly. Let the past go. You are chasing a ghost now. Its dead and gone. Just enjoy your new wife and be happy.

I know you miss fighting with the troll, because you keep trying so hard to pick a fight. Take up wood working, thats a nice relaxing hobby, and you get some nice furniture also.
Old Dec 12th 2003, 7:33 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great News-Manila Interview Date

KK

Wild accustions? What do you have to back up these accusations? And why are you accusing Scott Henshaw of saying things in a post that were not said? I've taken the time to read through them all and don't see any basis for your rant against him.

I, too, received a PM yesterday from someone warning me about you. Should I take it seriouslY?

As Mr. F. would say, play nice.

Rete