Reload this Page >

Great News-Manila Interview Date

Wikiposts

Great News-Manila Interview Date

Old Dec 5th 2003, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Dad of 3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Great News-Manila Interview Date

Mrs. Dad of 3(better known as Mom of 3) and I got notice of her interview date at the US Embassy in Manila today. It is on January 30, 2004!!! This is wonderful news for us and I wanted to share it especially since I cant call her because it is still early in the AM their time.

YYAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great News-Manila Interview Date

Originally posted by Dad of 3
Mrs. Dad of 3(better known as Mom of 3) and I got notice of her interview date at the US Embassy in Manila today. It is on January 30, 2004!!! This is wonderful news for us and I wanted to share it especially since I cant call her because it is still early in the AM their time.

YYAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!
Congrats!!!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 11:57 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

YYAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!

Congratulations Dad!!!!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:00 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats guys.
Interview dates seem to be rife this week.

You guys have a date to aim for now....hope it all goes great for you.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Dadof3 That's wonderful news

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Originally posted by Leslie66
Congratulations Dad!!!!

The comments I could make, Leslie!!!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:02 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Alecca
Congratulations Dadof3 That's wonderful news

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The comments I could make, Leslie!!!

I know. I enjoyed sending that balloon up.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:06 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

YYAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!
Hi Dad and Mom of 3!
This is wonderful news and Mr. Pink and I
offer our congratulations! Kewl!

I have to ask you something though.......I read posts about "I didn't call him to tell him we were approved online because he's sleeping...." etc. and we have never understood that! My God! We would (and HAVE!) called one another at any time, day or night, just to share.......? Please help me understand. And again, congratulations! what a great feeling you must have!

~SG and Mr. Pink
(waiting on NVC)
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:14 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Hi Dad and Mom of 3!
This is wonderful news and Mr. Pink and I
offer our congratulations! Kewl!

I have to ask you something though.......I read posts about "I didn't call him to tell him we were approved online because he's sleeping...." etc. and we have never understood that! My God! We would (and HAVE!) called one another at any time, day or night, just to share.......? Please help me understand. And again, congratulations! what a great feeling you must have!

~SG and Mr. Pink
(waiting on NVC)
When my husband is in his interview Monday (8:30am Morocco time). It will be 2:30am here. IF I am actually able to sleep, I have instructed him to call me as soon as he walks out of the embassy (they confiscate your cell phone while you're inside). I told him I will be sleeping with my cell phone next to one ear and the regular phone next to the other ear. Take your pick. Just CALL ME. Good news, bad news, or no news. Just CALL ME. And he will, he always does.

Leslie
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:17 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

OMG Leslie, I didn't realise your hubby had his interview this coming Monday.
I hope everything goes swimmingly for you....and damn right he better call you when its over
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:23 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by CharlieS
OMG Leslie, I didn't realise your hubby had his interview this coming Monday.
I hope everything goes swimmingly for you....and damn right he better call you when its over

Thanks sweetie. I'm asking for prayers if you can spare one.

Leslie
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:26 pm
Charlie Tuna

Thats a given, absolutely no need to ask.
I'm sure everyone is wishing the very best for you both

Originally posted by Leslie66
Thanks sweetie. I'm asking for prayers if you can spare one.
Leslie
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:30 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by CharlieS
Thats a given, absolutely no need to ask.
I'm sure everyone is wishing the very best for you both
Brilliant!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Dad of 3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Hi Dad and Mom of 3!

~SG and Mr. Pink
(waiting on NVC)
Yeah I thought about that but our daughter shares a room with Mom of 3 so when I call not only do I wake up the entire family but also the little one .......then again....I started this thread at about 5:15 PM my time and by the time I was driving home at 6:00PM...I was on the phone to my Mrs!!! As you said...just could not wait a minute longer. :PARTY: :PARTY:

Thanks all for the good wishes.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:41 pm
WTF?

Yeah I thought about that but our daughter shares a room with Mom of 3 so when I call not only do I wake up the entire family but also the little one .......then again....I started this thread at about 5:15 PM my time and by the time I was driving home at 6:00PM...I was on the phone to my Mrs!!! As you said...just could not wait a minute longer. :PARTY: :PARTY:

Thanks all for the good wishes.

Hee hee hee!! Temptation got the best of you. I've read enough of your posts to know the kind of person you are and I can honestly say. YOU DESERVE THIS!!!!

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

Alicia&Driss is an unknown quantity at this point

YYAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!

WOW GREAT NEWS!!! CONGRATS Dad of 3 So happy for you that you have your date!!!!!

PS----Leslie......your in my thoughts and prayers....... on Monday I will be thinking of yall so much!!! I also called my hubby at 4am his time to tell him that we were approved for the papers to be sent to Morocco......but I dont know how or where to check to see if they have gotten there yet...lol But im sure time will tell if they have gotten them (at least I sure hope so)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.