Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Great News: Go Check Bcis Case Status Online!!!!!

Great News: Go Check Bcis Case Status Online!!!!!

Old Oct 5th 2003, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Great News: Go Check Bcis Case Status Online!!!!!

New Message: Your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was received on July 29, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 15 and 21 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I am so excited. Maybe , i will see the winds change and my husband home by Christmas!!!!!

Hurray! :PARTY:
Old Oct 5th 2003, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Great News: Go Check Bcis Case Status Online!!!!!

Originally posted by GOZO
New Message: Your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was received on July 29, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 15 and 21 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I am so excited. Maybe , i will see the winds change and my husband home by Christmas!!!!!

great news for K-1's but I-130's, or at least mine, still says taking 395-425 days to process. thank god for the K-3.
looking forward to hearing of your approval.

linda
Old Oct 5th 2003, 4:41 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Gozo,

Are you applying for a k3? Where did you mail the I-129f?

-Heba
Old Oct 5th 2003, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about

hmmmmmmmmm sorry i didnt read your signature. that is great news for K-3's. i feel so embarrassed. sorry again. must be my depressed mood waiting for my husband to get his ticket.

linda
Old Oct 5th 2003, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

Heba,
My 1st NOA was from MSC. Is yours also from MSC?
Old Oct 5th 2003, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Gozo,

Are you applying for a k3? Where did you mail the I-129f?

-Heba
Heba,
Yes, I am applying for K3. I sent it to Chicago. Chicago forwarded it to MSC. And it is pending at MSC...right now.

Was yours sent to MSC too.....?

-Gozo
Old Oct 5th 2003, 5:04 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Heba,
Yes, I am applying for K3. I sent it to Chicago. Chicago forwarded it to MSC. And it is pending at MSC...right now.

Was yours sent to MSC too.....?

-Gozo

Yes Gozo, I'm applying for a k3 and I sent it to Chicago (MSC). As you can see in my timeline, they should be working on my case right now, but God knows when I'll hear anything. I was confused about your online status. It actually said 15 to 20 days? Did it always say that or did it change??

-Heba
Old Oct 5th 2003, 5:07 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hmmmm

I just checked my online status and it also said 15 to 21 days. Why did they have to do that now? Why didn't they do it back in July????!!!!!! I hope my case takes 15 to 21 hours .

-Heba
Old Oct 5th 2003, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

masri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Yes Gozo, I'm applying for a k3 and I sent it to Chicago (MSC). As you can see in my timeline, they should be working on my case right now, but God knows when I'll hear anything. I was confused about your online status. It actually said 15 to 20 days? Did it always say that or did it change??

-Heba

I just checked my status and I got the same message, 15-21 days processing time. But I'm v*very* skeptical, my first impression is that its an error in the system.

Anyone else with the same message?
Old Oct 5th 2003, 6:39 am
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by masri
Anyone else with the same message?
Yes.

And previously, it was saying I think 60-90 days. (We're NSC)
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:11 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yey!

Hey there!!

I am taking the K3 route too , My lawyer sent our I-129 to chicago September 30th.. we haven't got our NOA1 yet , But I am hoping to get it by tomorrow . By the way guys.. Your timelines are not bad at all, MSC is quick.. I thank God for the K3 every day of my life
Keep your chins up.. You will get our approvals soon enough

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Oct 5th 2003 at 7:13 am.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:42 am
g60
Just Joined

g60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default online

NOA1 on paper 9/12/03
Online says 9/15/03

timeline online jumped from "60 to 90 days" to now "15 to 21 days"

there can nothing be more sweeter than a before xmas k3 visa embassy issuance!!!!
Old Oct 5th 2003, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: online

Originally posted by g60
NOA1 on paper 9/12/03
Online says 9/15/03

timeline online jumped from "60 to 90 days" to now "15 to 21 days"

there can nothing be more sweeter than a before xmas k3 visa embassy issuance!!!!
i hear you!!! Or to bring him home after christmas...on my way to visit the inlaws.
Old Oct 5th 2003, 9:04 am
J Freeman

Hebapotamus42 <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hmmmm
    >
    >
    >
    > I just checked my online status and it also said 15 to 21 days. Why did
    > they have to do that now? Why didn't they do it back in July????!!!!!!
    > I hope my case takes 15 to 21 hours .
    >
    >
    >
    > -Heba

It's is the same for me, I posted my first enquiry for this group this
morning. Our status changed too...but like others, I am so skeptical
that I am waiting on pins and needles to find out if this is true or
is it a mistake. I filed the I-129F through Chicago. God I hope this
is right!
Jane

Old Oct 5th 2003, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by J Freeman
Hebapotamus42 <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hmmmm
    >
    > I just checked my online status and it also said 15 to 21 days. Why did
    > they have to do that now? Why didn't they do it back in July????!!!!!!
    > I hope my case takes 15 to 21 hours .
    >
    > -Heba

It's is the same for me, I posted my first enquiry for this group this
morning. Our status changed too...but like others, I am so skeptical
that I am waiting on pins and needles to find out if this is true or
is it a mistake. I filed the I-129F through Chicago. God I hope this
is right!
Jane
Well I can join the 15-21 days club. In my case 15-21 more days would be in line the approximate two month time frame they have been exhibiting for some time now...with some exceptions of course.

In my recent phone conversations with the information line the tone I got was the K-3 WILL be done in two months or less as if there were an unofficail edict.

Again 15-21 day in my case anyway will be right on the mark for two months.

I will also voluntarily enroll in the skeptics club.

On the other hand I HAVE to be optimistic.

Time will tell.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.