Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Got second NOA via snailmail

Got second NOA via snailmail

Old Aug 26th 2002, 8:24 am
Saifullah Khan Ghori

Default Got second NOA via snailmail

Forum members, A small, albeit important, update on our timeline. Saba received our
approval notice on Saturday. Now we wait for "packet 3" from Montreal. I know they
do not open provisional files, but in case I want to email them, is
"Montreal-IV/[email protected]" the correct address? I will be looking for the nice lady
called "Em" right? Thanks, Saba and Saif.

Our timeline:- Jul 15 2002: VSC receives I-129F petition from Saba. Jul 16 2002:
VSC issues "Notice of Action". Jul 18 2002: VSC posts "Notice of Action". Jul 20
2002: Saba receives "Notice of Action" from VSC. Aug 19 2002: VSC issues "Notice of
Approval" Aug 19 2002: "Case approved" message heard via the automated system. Aug 21
2002: "The approval of this case has been cabled/faxed to the
appropriate US consulate" message heard via the automated system. Aug 22
2002: VSC posts "Notice of Approval" Aug 24 2002: Saba receives "Notice of
Approval" from VSC.

Our background:- Saba is a dual US and Pakistani citizen. Saif is a dual Canadian
and Pakistani citizen. Saba lives in New York City and Saif lives in Toronto. Both
intend to marry and live in either CT, RI or MA.