Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Got NOA2!!! (K3 NOA1 dated Jan. 6)

Wikiposts

Got NOA2!!! (K3 NOA1 dated Jan. 6)

Old Mar 24th 2004, 2:59 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got NOA2!!! (K3 NOA1 dated Jan. 6)

Originally posted by Buendia
I checked our status online this morning and nothing, but was just on the phone with my husband and absentmindedly entered our number while talking to him (it's become sort of an automatic habit). I started screaming, and he started screaming, then he entered it in his computer to make sure.

We were approved March 24... our NOA1 was Jan. 6 (for the timeline watchers).

We are ecstatic, relieved, happy!!!!!!!!!

This process has been so difficult, and I'm sure will continue to be... Thank you so much to everone on this NG for being an incredible moral support!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wooo what a happy day!!
Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:00 pm
capt. kirk

I checked our status online this morning and nothing, but was just on the phone with my husband and absentmindedly entered our number while talking to him (it's become sort of an automatic habit). I started screaming, and he started screaming, then he entered it in his computer to make sure.

This process has been so difficult, and I'm sure will continue to be... Thank you so much to everone on this NG for being an incredible moral support!!
great

Old Mar 25th 2004, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

brigeet will become famous soon enoughbrigeet will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by ire blues
Congratulations!!

The postal strike has effected Co Meath too. Peter will be sending his forms via DHL.

Keep us updated

My fiance is in Westmeath. He's worried about the strike as well, since packet three should be out to him any day now. Is DHL some courrier service?
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

Hey, Buendia - that's great news! Congratulations!!

Whoo woo!!!!! arty:

I have one question - do you have any idea why your NOA1 took so long, bearing in mind you sent it off on the 8th of December?

Kath

Doing a little happy dance because K3 timelines seem to be getting better!!
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by brigeet
My fiance is in Westmeath. He's worried about the strike as well, since packet three should be out to him any day now. Is DHL some courrier service?
It is very worrisome - they don't know when the strike will be over and it's affecting mail in and out of Dublin, plus other places, because the strike is in the sorting center here. So anything that gets sorted here is "stuck." The postal carriers are on leave, too, because there's nothing to deliver; so we haven't had mail since Monday. If I were your fiance, I'd call the embassy (try 668.8777, 1-4 pm, M, T, TH, F - this number isn't euro 1.90 per minute) and ask if he can pick it up or something.

Good luck! Keep me posted!
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by anyone4tea
Hey, Buendia - that's great news! Congratulations!!

Whoo woo!!!!! arty:

I have one question - do you have any idea why your NOA1 took so long, bearing in mind you sent it off on the 8th of December?

Kath

Doing a little happy dance because K3 timelines seem to be getting better!!
It's a good question, Kath...
I know that it was signed for at Chicago on Dec. 13, too. Have the postal services online record, with the person's name and everything. Maybe they stopped working during Christmas? I was pretty upset at the time (the delay was something like 20 days), but now I don't even care! An NOA2 can make everything seem better!