Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Got NOA2!!! (K3 NOA1 dated Jan. 6)

Wikiposts

Got NOA2!!! (K3 NOA1 dated Jan. 6)

Old Mar 24th 2004, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough
Default Got NOA2!!! (K3 NOA1 dated Jan. 6)

I checked our status online this morning and nothing, but was just on the phone with my husband and absentmindedly entered our number while talking to him (it's become sort of an automatic habit). I started screaming, and he started screaming, then he entered it in his computer to make sure.

We were approved March 24... our NOA1 was Jan. 6 (for the timeline watchers).

We are ecstatic, relieved, happy!!!!!!!!!

This process has been so difficult, and I'm sure will continue to be... Thank you so much to everone on this NG for being an incredible moral support!!
Old Mar 24th 2004, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

ajayd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got NOA2!!! (K3 NOA1 dated Jan. 6)

Originally posted by Buendia
I checked our status online this morning and nothing, but was just on the phone with my husband and absentmindedly entered our number while talking to him (it's become sort of an automatic habit). I started screaming, and he started screaming, then he entered it in his computer to make sure.

This process has been so difficult, and I'm sure will continue to be... Thank you so much to everone on this NG for being an incredible moral support!!
Congrats!!!.. and all the best for the next stage
Old Mar 24th 2004, 2:39 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

FANTASTIC NEWS

I'm so happy for you guys, Congrats!

It must be a joyful moment, I can't wait for ours

Now bring on the interview!

James
Old Mar 24th 2004, 2:41 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya!

Just wanted to add our congratulations---it *does* help to have a community that understands the frustrations of it all but also is there to offer cheer in the happy times too!

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (studying hard for his driver's test--eeek!)
Old Mar 24th 2004, 2:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!!! Such a quick approval!! You guys will be here before ya know it! :PARTY:

Cheers,
Jamie
Old Mar 24th 2004, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!
Old Mar 24th 2004, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!! You must be excited!!! I wish you a speedy process through NVC and them on to the embassy for the interview!!!!

Lily,
Old Mar 24th 2004, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

That's awesome!!!! Congratulations. The Dublin consulate is really easy to work with. Do you get a packet 3 with a K-3? I don't even know. We Anthony's K-1 packet 3 they were great about setting up an interview right after they received his packet-3 forms. Congratulations again!!!!!!

MarDae
Old Mar 24th 2004, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

It's so great to hear from all of you! I want to add how valuable the advice has been that we received here. And I called David and read him your comments - he wants to say "thank you!" as well!

I'm glad to hear that the Dublin Consulate is fast! Hopefully by the time they're ready to send out Packet 3 the postal strike will be over!! (otherwise, I'll be on the doorstep of the embassy to pick it up!)

And, want to add also - best wishes to everyone that is still waiting to hear something, or dealing with RFE's - you're in our thoughts and prayers!
Old Mar 24th 2004, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

It's so great to hear from all of you! I want to add how valuable the advice has been that we received here. And I called David and read him your comments - he wants to say "thank you!" as well!

I'm glad to hear that the Dublin Consulate is fast! Hopefully by the time they're ready to send out Packet 3 the postal strike will be over!! (otherwise, I'll be on the doorstep of the embassy to pick it up!)

And, want to add also - best wishes to everyone that is still waiting to hear something, or dealing with RFE's - you're in our thoughts and prayers!

There's a postal strike in Ireland? Is it the whole country of just Dublin? My husband talks to his family almost everyday and no one mentioned it. The Dublin postal service is usually so quick. I hope that the strike ends soon.

MarDae
Old Mar 24th 2004, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by MarDae
There's a postal strike in Ireland? Is it the whole country of just Dublin? My husband talks to his family almost everyday and no one mentioned it. The Dublin postal service is usually so quick. I hope that the strike ends soon.

MarDae
I think it's just Dublin... they've taped over some of the post boxes... Hope it's over soon, too! (And, you're right about it being usually very fast - always next day from within Ireland, and I've heard of people getting things the same day they were mailed!)
Old Mar 24th 2004, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

coloradogirl is on a distinguished road

Congrats! I know exactly how you feel. I got my NOA2 yesterday. I think we're sharing the same cloud!! Wheee, here we both go now!!

cg
Old Mar 24th 2004, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

ire blues will become famous soon enoughire blues will become famous soon enough

I think it's just Dublin... they've taped over some of the post boxes... Hope it's over soon, too! (And, you're right about it being usually very fast - always next day from within Ireland, and I've heard of people getting things the same day they were mailed!)
Congratulations!!

The postal strike has effected Co Meath too. Peter will be sending his forms via DHL.

Keep us updated
Old Mar 24th 2004, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

theangells is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS !!! and welcome to the NVC-ers club now... ;-)
Good luck for your next steps too !!

Old Mar 24th 2004, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

ricardoswife is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.