got the bioemtrics mail :)

Old May 18th 2007, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

anandkumar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: got the bioemtrics mail :)

thanks I did not know that
Old May 18th 2007, 6:33 am
Boxer's are the Best

iniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really niceiniaki is just really nice

Originally Posted by jfc
My husband posted at TSC. I think he sent in the package on 4/20 and we just received the 1 year extension about a week ago and the appt for the biometrics yesterday (scheduled for 5/31).
You are right on track. I am getting a little worried.

I mailed my husbands 751 packet on 4/25.

I received that crummy letter saying they received the 70 for biom. and nothing else.

Another friend that is doing the same process, mailed his packet on 4/20 as well. He recieved the one year extension letter and the bio appointment for 5/31.
Maybe, it's you

anyway, we have not received the 1 year extension or appointment. I really hope it comes this week.
You never know when you are dealing with USCIS what could happen!

I send you lots of karma and luck
Old May 18th 2007, 6:49 am
Banned

leonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations in about 3 to 6 months you will be one of the million new citizens that the usa takes in each year. You should shortly receive your biometerics date. This day took me about 20 mins and consisted with fingerprints and a casual conversation about footie. Then a week later got my citizenship interview note. Took the interview and got sworn in as a citizen the same day. The only problem that I have encountered in all my interviews was my police caution in the uk which came up in my scotland yard background check. And raised a few eye brows in my interviews but they brushed it off. Don't sweat it you will be an american very shortly
Old May 18th 2007, 7:03 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leonatlanta
Congratulations in about 3 to 6 months you will be one of the million new citizens that the usa takes in each year. You should shortly receive your biometerics date. This day took me about 20 mins and consisted with fingerprints and a casual conversation about footie. Then a week later got my citizenship interview note. Took the interview and got sworn in as a citizen the same day. The only problem that I have encountered in all my interviews was my police caution in the uk which came up in my scotland yard background check. And raised a few eye brows in my interviews but they brushed it off. Don't sweat it you will be an american very shortly
leon,

The OP is not going for citizenship. He has just filed the I-751 for removal of conditions. He will be receiving a 10-year green card, not citizenship.

Rene
Old May 19th 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

yeah iam just getting the 10 year green card
Old May 19th 2007, 2:04 pm
Banned

leonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anandkumar
yeah iam just getting the 10 year green card
sorry, i read this on my blackberry so couldnt see it all properly. im sure you'll get it with flying colours! i'm applying for my mum to come over and get her her green card, the poor dear is nervous already! maybe she has a hidden criminal past.
Old May 19th 2007, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

sorry, i read this on my blackberry so couldnt see it all properly. im sure you'll get it with flying colours! i'm applying for my mum to come over and get her her green card, the poor dear is nervous already! maybe she has a hidden criminal past.
what do you mean hidden criminal past
Old May 19th 2007, 2:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have any idea how long it will take to get her GC?
Old May 19th 2007, 2:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Do you have any idea how long it will take to get her GC?
well if bush signs this new bill into law then she can forget it as it'll cost thousands. but i'd imagine it would take 3 years? i havent researched this yet. she is in no hurry and has a nice house in the sleepy market town of alford, lincolnshire.
Old May 19th 2007, 2:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

well if bush signs this new bill into law then she can forget it as it'll cost thousands. but i'd imagine it would take 3 years? i havent researched this yet. she is in no hurry and has a nice house in the sleepy market town of alford, lincolnshire.
That's good because from what I've read from peeps on here it will take a lot longer than 3 yrs.
Old May 20th 2007, 1:03 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anandkumar
what do you mean hidden criminal past
You need to learn to separate fact from humor.

Ian