I-751 Vermont

Old May 20th 2007, 11:39 am
Just Joined

JustUs is on a distinguished road
Default I-751 Vermont

Hello everyone !!

I came here with hope that someone might help me with my situation.

I filed my I-751 documents on April 26 to VSC but my check for $275 has not been cashed yet. I assume untill then, I wont expect to receive NOA and/or biomentic letter from VSC. Anyway I am waiting for them to clear my check and hopefully they will send me NOA soon.

Here is the thing that I am hoping from someone to help me.

I live in NH state where I work but I gave another address to receive any letters from VSC. That another address is my own home address and thats where my folks live there in different state.

I know many of you have received your NOA an biomentic letters. I know I will expect to receive both sometime soon. The problem is my folks has to call me if I receive letters from VSC. My folks are not really good about how to know the envelope they will receive from VSC is the one that I am waiting for so they can call me for that. I know they receive tons of mails everyday and one of them will be the NOA letter from VSC.

Can anyone from you please let me know how the NOA envelope look like? what exactly is written on your envelope from VSC? any hint will be helpful for me so I can call my folks and let them know to check specific detail on envelope to see if I received any letter from VSC. I am not sure if someone can scan envelope image and post here but that would be extreme help to me.

The reason I gave another address is because the place where I live and work is not really good to receive any important letter from VSC.

Please ignore my english and you might have known that english is my second lenguage.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by JustUs; May 20th 2007 at 11:44 am.
Old May 20th 2007, 12:52 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Vermont

My husband just received his 1-year extension letter and biometrics appointment letter (two separate letters). The envelope is white, with a window in it. The letter inside which you can see through the window, is light green and has your name and address showing through the window. The letter is from US Department of Homeland Security, US Citizenship and Immigration Services. It doesn't say which service center it's coming from.

It's hard to miss. The "US Citizenship and Immigration Services" on the envelope is pretty obvious.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old May 20th 2007, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

JustUs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I-751 Vermont

Thanks Rene

I will call and tell my folks to check for "US Department of Homeland Security, US Citizenship and Immigration Services" and addressed to our name.

Thanks again.