Reload this Page >

Got AP document today ! + Hartford questions

Got AP document today ! + Hartford questions

Old Feb 25th 2003, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

groovy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got AP document today ! + Hartford questions

Hi,

I am around but I haven´t posted a question in a while...

We got my AP document today with multiple entries and I am so excited. I have been in "kamya.com" but I can not figure out how can I update our experience so to get the dates right. Anyone?

Other question is, does anyone knows how long is it in Hartford CT since they send you the EAD letter until the appoinment to pick up the EAD card? Days? Weeks? Months?

If anyone knows it would be great to hear :-)

Hope everybody is doing great.

best,
groovy
Old Feb 25th 2003, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Got AP document today ! + Hartford questions

Hi!

Sorry to write 2 messages to myself but I really need some wisdom:

a) how can I update my kamya.com experience?

b) any Hartford buddies out there who can answer a few questions about EAD timing?

best,
g
Old Feb 26th 2003, 3:33 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Send an e-mail to Tish at [email protected] with the information that needs to be updated. BE sure to tell her under what name your experience is posted. Some people don't use their real names ;-)

Rete

Originally posted by groovy
Hi,

We got my AP document today with multiple entries and I am so excited. I have been in "kamya.com" but I can not figure out how can I update our experience so to get the dates right. Anyone?

Other question is, does anyone knows how long is it in Hartford CT since they send you the EAD letter until the appoinment to pick up the EAD card? Days? Weeks? Months?

best,
groovy
Old Feb 26th 2003, 3:34 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Last Hartford EAD experience that I recall was a few months ago from Jana. She went on the 91st day and got the one year EAD since she was not called to come in before the 90 day limit was up.

Rete

Originally posted by groovy
Hi,

best,
groovy
Old Feb 26th 2003, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

desusa is an unknown quantity at this point

b) any Hartford buddies out there who can answer a few questions about EAD timing?

Sorry I can't help with your questions, but I am soon going to be a fellow Hartford office buddy! Maybe you could answer a question for me though? Did you apply for Advance Parole and if so have you received it? How long did it take from mailing the application to receiving it? Thanks, and maybe we can help each other out in future, apart from the fact you will be way ahead of me by the time my file arrives!!
Old Feb 26th 2003, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

Default info for desusa

Hi desusa!

Good to find fellow Hartfor office buddies. We applied for Advance Parole on January 28 and got it on the mail on February 24. Just as they said... 1 month.

I am sure we´ll help each other in the future...

Best,
Groovy
Old Feb 26th 2003, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

desusa is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks groovy. 1 month...that's pretty fast. I am looking forward to dealing with Hartford, it seems like it will be faster processing than NYC office. I'm sure I'll call on you again soon! Thanks a lot.

Last edited by desusa; Feb 27th 2003 at 3:08 am.