Wikiposts

Good News AND Bad News

Old Dec 11th 2003, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Good News AND Bad News

Charlie -

Thanks - it is all going to work out. I was a little bummed about it at first, now I am used to the idea of things being goofed up. What's another week or so between friends ;^).

Richard III

Originally posted by CharlieS
Richard,

many congrats on getting the visa finally....and really sorry about the brown envelope. I hope you guys can get it figured out with the minimum amount of fuss
Old Dec 11th 2003, 1:30 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good News AND Bad News

Originally posted by Richard III
rzack -

A.) She told him to open it to see if she got her visa or if they just sent her passport back without the visa.

B.) I am told that there is no word in Russian for privacy.

C.) Thanks

Richard III

Richard!!

I was going to reply to this post but decided to hold my tongue. I have a sister-in-law who opens any mail that comes to her house, she doesn't care who it is addressed to. They all share everything and have no secrets. I am closer to the center on this but I do respect "their way". I would not have my mail sent there, but if I did, I would assume that she would open it. It is a familial choice.

Leslie