Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Good Luck Tomorrow Charlie!!!

Wikiposts

Good Luck Tomorrow Charlie!!!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:28 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Good Luck Tomorrow Charlie!!!

Nearly 2.30pm there - he should have got it by now!!

I hope he finds the internet cafe, there's at least one on Oxford Street, (I know, I used it)!!

If I was in the habit of biting my nails, I'd be doing it by now, (it would interfere with typing though)!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by FlyergirlUK
If I was in the habit of biting my nails, I'd be doing it by now, (it would interfere with typing though)!!
Not if you bite your toe nails :scared: bleuugghhhhh!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:01 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcapulet
Good luck Charlie Tuna!! Be sure to have coffee in Starkists before your interview. I mean...Starbucks

Juliet

Wouldn't that be cannibalism????
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:05 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Karen D
Not if you bite your toe nails :scared: bleuugghhhhh!!
Eeewwwwwww!!! That's just way too gross!!! LOL

Somehow, that idea doesn't appeal to me!!!

I think I'll stick to chewing my lip! LOL
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:13 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Wouldn't that be cannibalism????
Whaaat?? But the big fishies always eat the little fishies!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:17 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Whaaat?? But the big fishies always eat the little fishies!

Yeah, but tuna on tuna?? Sounds kinds kinky. Sort of like Miss Piggy eating a pork chop.
Old Dec 18th 2003, 2:32 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but tuna on tuna?? Sounds kinds kinky. Sort of like Miss Piggy eating a pork chop.
LMAO! Maybe they serve fishing bait at Starkists, they have to keep their tuna patrons happy!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 3:11 am
David9287

Originally posted by Karen D
Fingers crossed for you, you old tuna! Report back soon
Karen
Good Luck Charlie, remember the Golden wrapper inside the candy bar is magic....... keep the faith :-)

Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:29 am
WTF?

LMAO! Maybe they serve fishing bait at Starkists, they have to keep their tuna patrons happy!

I just got an image of Mr. Potato Head eating French Fries.

Where is Charlie Tuna????????

Leslie
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:34 am
jingling

I just got an image of Mr. Potato Head eating French Fries.

Where is Charlie Tuna????????

Leslie
Maybe Heba was right and he got put in a sandwich and was eaten!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:35 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

CHARLIE, GET TO AN INTERNET CAFE AND DROP US A LINE OR I'LL CUT YOUR FINS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
CHARLIE, GET TO AN INTERNET CAFE AND DROP US A LINE OR I'LL CUT YOUR FINS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
I think he's leaving us in the dark on purpose..... the little bugger....
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:40 am
WTF?

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42

Heba,

What's wrong with your cloud 9? It has an X rating all of a sudden.

Leslie
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:43 am
jingling

Heba,

What's wrong with your cloud 9? It has an X rating all of a sudden.

Leslie
Yeah...what *exactly* is that cloud covering up, Heba?? I think Dutchman has corrupted you with those 'interesting' angels he used to have in his timeline....hehehe LOL

Juliet
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah...what *exactly* is that cloud covering up, Heba?? I think Dutchman has corrupted you with those 'interesting' angels he used to have in his timeline....hehehe LOL

Juliet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.