Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Good Luck SecretGarden & Mr Pink

Good Luck SecretGarden & Mr Pink

Old Jan 5th 2004, 6:54 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good Luck SecretGarden & Mr Pink

I wanted to send a shout out to SecretGarden and Mr Pink. His interview is tomorrow in London.

Good Luck Guys!!!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:09 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Luck SecretGarden & Mr Pink

Originally posted by Leslie66
I wanted to send a shout out to SecretGarden and Mr Pink. His interview is tomorrow in London.

Good Luck Guys!!!
Hey Leslie!
Thanks for the good thoughts, we sure could use them right now. I spoke to Mr. Pink this morning (my time) and the plan was to get into London this afternoon and stay the night at the Bryanston across from Dr. Phelan's office. Turns out there is a problem with the train system running into London so the last thing I knew, he had no idea how he was going to get there. Haven't spoken to him for a few hours but hopefully he will call later on tonight, safe and sound and checked into his room.

It's a very stressful time for us both---I wish I could have been there to make the trip with him, but it was not to be. We're highly prepared and organized for the interview---not quite as worried about that, but I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to say that we've reached another milestone. I miss him terribly. After 181 days at NSC it's hard to wait much more. *sigh*

I'll post a yay or nay on the group as soon as I know something! Thanks again, and love you all..........

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (hopefully in the Big City by now....eeeeek!)
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:15 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Mr. Pink! My thoughts are with you! Hang in there Secret Garden! :-))
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:19 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
It's a very stressful time for us both---I wish I could have been there to make the trip with him, but it was not to be. We're highly prepared and organized for the interview---not quite as worried about that, but I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight.

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (hopefully in the Big City by now....eeeeek!)

Very stressful, I know.

I just wanted you to know we are pulling for you.

Leslie

P.S. You will definitely have a hard time falling asleep tonight.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:23 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Very stressful, I know.

I just wanted you to know we are pulling for you.

Leslie

P.S. You will definitely have a hard time falling asleep tonight.
Thanks so much Leslie and Rene......I know that you know what this feels like, and it's so good to have the support of those who truly *DO* understand. Trying to remain calm for him when I'm flipping out on the inside too!

Whatever happens will happen, and now is the time to *trust* that we've done everything we can do to help the Consulate make its decision (and the one we're looking for!)

Thanks again to everyone who has supported us throughout our immigration journey so far. You'll never know how much you've helped!

Hugs,
~SG
~and Mr. Pink (who has packed his Stars and Stripes underwear especially for the occasion!!! *giggle*)
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:43 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden ~and Mr. Pink (who has packed his Stars and Stripes underwear especially for the occasion!!! *giggle*)
OMG, in the TMI Department, the DAH *also* got Stars and Stripes underpants (and wore them on his flight to the US). What *is* it with those Brits and their panties?!?

Best wishes for your successful outcome tomorrow!
mo
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:47 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Very very best of luck. I want a full report on my desk tomorrow afternoon.

A huge thanks to you both for all the help, advice and cheering up you've given me. You've been complete stars and I am enormously thankful. Can't wait to see you both stateside.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:48 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
....Mr. Pink (who has packed his Stars and Stripes underwear especially for the occasion!!! *giggle*)
Ohhhhh good idea for a surprise gift for Sadegh on my next visit to him :-))) He'll really get a kick out of that!
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:50 pm
David9287

Whatever happens will happen, and now is the time to *trust* that we've done everything we can do to help the Consulate make its decision (and the one we're looking for!)

Thanks again to everyone who has supported us throughout our immigration journey so far. You'll never know how much you've helped!

Hugs,
~SG
~and Mr. Pink (who has packed his Stars and Stripes underwear especially for the occasion!!! *giggle*)
Hello,
Things will be fine, keep the faith and best of luck! :-)

Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:50 pm
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Just wanted to add in my good luck wishes for the big day tomorrow! You two have been part of an invaluable resource for those of us in the beginning stages of the process, and every milestone this group makes, makes me think that we, too, will make it through eventually Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck!! Hope it's smoooooth sailing
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:53 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck SecretGarden and Mr. Pink! I hope things go smoothly the day of the interview. You should be fine as long as you aren't wearing any pirate outfits! And no parrots to the interview either! But seriously, I will be thinking of you two and hoping for the best!

Juliet
Old Jan 5th 2004, 9:03 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck Guys!!!
WHY HAVE I BEEN HALF ASLEEP?????????!!!!!!! Glad I caught this thread before I went home for the day!

Have a great day tomorrow Mr. Pink, and we'll all be thinking of you both!!!!!!!

Kate. xxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 5th 2004, 9:56 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by Noorah101
Ohhhhh good idea for a surprise gift for Sadegh on my next visit to him :-))) He'll really get a kick out of that!

Patriotic nickers!

I think I'll send some with my husband's care package.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 10:00 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by katesuiter1
WHY HAVE I BEEN HALF ASLEEP?????????!!!!!!! Glad I caught this thread before I went home for the day!

Have a great day tomorrow Mr. Pink, and we'll all be thinking of you both!!!!!!!

Kate. xxxxxxxxx
Good luck kiddles, it'll be fine-Mr Pink would be willing to crawl if need be to get there, I'd be willing to bet!!! Not to worry SG, I was on edge that day myself even though my husband was an oasis of calm.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 10:20 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

The very best of luck to you guys.
I'm sure that by tomorrow lunchtime he will be calling you to say he has his visa and that there was no need to worry.
Saying that, we are all expecting a prompt report of the day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.