Wikiposts

Good luck Leslie!!

Old Dec 7th 2003, 11:05 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good luck Leslie!!

Leslie Sweetie!!!

I am late to the thread!!!

I am sorry!!!

I wish your hubby nothing but the best tomorrow!!!
I am freaking out and it is not my interview!!! :scared:
Old Dec 7th 2003, 11:07 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
My heart is as big as my mouth.
Why dont we all go to the chat room?
I miss you guys!!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 11:20 am

Originally posted by Leslie66
Thanks Heba and everybody.

Now you went and made me cry. <insert Charlie's crying smilie>

I will be calling my husband in approximately an hour. It will be the last chance we have to talk until after the interview. It will be midnight in Marakesh when I call. All of his family and friends are staying up late to see him off. They'll feast (yummy) with a midnight supper, pray, and then say good-bye. He won't let anybody go with him, so he'll catch the 3:00am coach to Casablanca by himself. It is 4 hours by bus from Marakesh to Casablanca so he'll arrive around 7:00am and take a taxi to the embassy. If they see him at his scheduled time (8:30am) it will be 2:30am here in Texas.

I am going to really try to sleep. I don't know if you guys will think this is crazy but, sometimes when I sleep I feel as if my spirit really flies to Morocco and we are together in my dreams. He has expressed similar experiences to me. I feel like I have a better chance of being with him if I'm asleep than awake. With everybody here on the forum being so familiar with long distance relationships, has anybody else experienced anything like that? Awake or asleep?

Thank you all so much. I cannot express what your kindness means to me.

Leslie
You have just made me cry by leaving the forum!!
COME BACK!!! I wanna talk to you! lol
Old Dec 7th 2003, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

If all goes well, maybe the sperm will come back to the signature line! :P :P

What's in our baskets!?!?!?!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Alicia&Driss is an unknown quantity at this point

Lelie & Khalid,
My thoughts and prayers are with you both!!! My husband also called and said for me to tell you that he wishs you both an easy interview and Inshallah you will be together soon.
Love and prayers Alicia and Driss
Old Dec 7th 2003, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

mrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond repute

Just another quick note (and so late to the thread) wishing you both a painless and stress-free time tomorrow. We'll be thinking of you, and do tell us how you get on ok?

Cheers,

Mr Pink
~and SecretGarden
~~good luck!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 1:49 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Leslie,

Yikes I'm late to this too! Best wishes for tomorrow! Remember my pug is on standby, she is barking good luck to you

Definitely get lots of sleep, and have sweet dreams of good news to come. If you can't sleep, try counting knickers jumping over your head. Wait, that didn't sound right...dammit, just count sheep!!!!!

And remember, my kissing smiley gal's a hussy, but at least she knows how to tie a pink bra on the top of her head!

Juliet
Old Dec 7th 2003, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Bugger, I'm even later! In fact, I'm last but NO means least! I don't normally check in to the forum over the weekend but whatever prompted me, here I am

Leslie & Khalid,

Oh WOW, I bet you can't believe the time has finally come.

I am nervous and excited for you so God knows how you must be feeling. I so wish we could all be with you to give you the support you need. I have crossed everything that can be crossed for you both for Khalid's interview. Even my piano playing Smiley is playing you a lullaby to send you off to your Morrocan dreams tonight!

Not long now until class of 2004 is underway hey?!

Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow laydee. Wishing you all the very, very best.

Karen
Old Dec 7th 2003, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

TammieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
I just realized that Khalid's interview is only a few hours away, so here's to wishing Leslie good luck on her husband's interview! I haven't seen her around today, so I'm guessing she's probably too busy vomiting to visit the forum. Leslie, I can't wait to here your results, so let us know what happens ASAP!!

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck.. I will light a candle and say a prayer for you ...It is all just so unnerving isn't it? Our interview is next Monday and I am already feeling ill.. Oh- and the whole meeting in dreams..I can totally understand what you mean.. In fact that is how we usually close our last conversation of the day to one another.."Meet you in dreams"..Best wishes to you..Your post always bring a smile to my face. You both deserve all the finest things..Tj
Old Dec 7th 2003, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
I just realized that Khalid's interview is only a few hours away, so here's to wishing Leslie good luck on her husband's interview! I haven't seen her around today, so I'm guessing she's probably too busy vomiting to visit the forum. Leslie, I can't wait to here your results, so let us know what happens ASAP!!
Sorry that I'm also late with my "Best Wishes and Good Luck"
Old Dec 7th 2003, 11:32 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Leslie!!!

Haven't been on here too much lately, but all the very best to you both for the interview! You're in my thoughts, and I'll look out for your good news later!!!!

Kate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 8th 2003, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

I wanted to add my best wishes!! This is one of the reasons to be on this NG - to hear all the good stories and successful outcomes!
Old Dec 8th 2003, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Been out of town since Friday and just got back. Have to add my cheers of good luck for you and Khalid, Leslie! *getting some serious mojo going*

Elaine