Wikiposts

Good luck Leslie!!

Old Dec 7th 2003, 6:47 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of
Default Good luck Leslie!!

I just realized that Khalid's interview is only a few hours away, so here's to wishing Leslie good luck on her husband's interview! I haven't seen her around today, so I'm guessing she's probably too busy vomiting to visit the forum. Leslie, I can't wait to here your results, so let us know what happens ASAP!!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good luck Leslie!!

Best of Luck, Lelie & Khalid!!! Keep you chins up, try to stay calm and whatever happens know that you'll be together sooner rather than later!

Patty Khadijah
Old Dec 7th 2003, 7:21 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
I just realized that Khalid's interview is only a few hours away, so here's to wishing Leslie good luck on her husband's interview! I haven't seen her around today, so I'm guessing she's probably too busy vomiting to visit the forum. Leslie, I can't wait to here your results, so let us know what happens ASAP!!
Leslie, you and your husband are in our thoughts! Relax, everything will go well! =)
Old Dec 7th 2003, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough

Heba -

God knows she deserves a little good fortune - by the way, do you think Khalid really has ANY idea what kind of a princess he is married to? ;^). What an adjustment he has ahead of him....that long task list of electronic devices he will be called upon to repair, configure or tune. Gosh I hope she knows how to run a refrigerator!!??

Everything is going to work out just fine for Leslie, she cannot be denied!!

Richard III

Old Dec 7th 2003, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck to you both! We'll all be thinking of you!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 7:48 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Leslie,
Just remember to *trust*.

It will all be fine! Mr. Pink and I are thinking of you both tomorrow!

~SG
Old Dec 7th 2003, 8:10 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Leslie and Khalid - I'm praying for a successful interview, and looking forward to hearing great news here very very soon!!! You've got to have a smooth interview, too many recently have been getting the run-around!!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Dec 7th 2003, 8:21 am
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing to add- except my VERY best wishes for the two of you!

Time for some more good news!!!!

Good luck, good luck, good luck

Rebecca.
Old Dec 7th 2003, 8:30 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Good Luck, Leslie & Khalid!!!! My eyes & all available appendages will be crossed for you!! I'm sure everything will go well - let us know as soon as you can! We're all cheering for you! Keep us posted

Katie
Old Dec 7th 2003, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Lelie & Khalid,

My thoughts will be with you guy's. I hope the interview will be a breeze....
Let us know ASAP how it went please, as we will be crossing fingers, toes, eyes and whatever else we can cross....

Best wishes
Old Dec 7th 2003, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Ay yi yi - are we there already?

Good luck Leslie!!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 9:07 am
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Leslie...to the one who makes me laugh:
Words cannot express my wishes for a positive interview. Best of luck today and for your future together always. I'll be on the edge of my seat, waiting for you to post your experience!!
Hurry!!!
Old Dec 7th 2003, 9:29 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, is it time for the interview already? Seems like you just filed, Leslie!
/duck
& bestest wishes; we'll be thinking of you both
mo/DAH
Old Dec 7th 2003, 9:36 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck and best wishes.

Here's hoping it all goes smoothly and there'll be no need for a ride on the porcelain bus for ya!! LOL
I'm sure he'll be just fine.

Take care

Tam
Old Dec 7th 2003, 9:44 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Absolute good luck Leslie, I'm sure it will all go well......though I would like to know if you really are puking like the smiley on your signature.
Fingers crossed for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.