Reload this Page >

G-325A Signature of Applicant question

Wikiposts

G-325A Signature of Applicant question

Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

ddagmar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default G-325A Signature of Applicant question

I am a USC my husband is UKC. we got married last July in the US while he was here for a visit. He is now back in England. I am filling out the I-130 petition and the G-325A's. My question is...as he is not here to sign his 4 copies of the G-325A forms do I sign in the "Signature of Applicant" on not only my own form copies but on his form copies as well or do I have to send these to him for him to sign and return to me to then mail in with the I-130?

Thanks in advance,
Diane
Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:44 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G-325A Signature of Applicant question

Originally Posted by ddagmar
I am a USC my husband is UKC. we got married last July in the US while he was here for a visit. He is now back in England. I am filling out the I-130 petition and the G-325A's. My question is...as he is not here to sign his 4 copies of the G-325A forms do I sign in the "Signature of Applicant" on not only my own form copies but on his form copies as well or do I have to send these to him for him to sign and return to me to then mail in with the I-130?

Thanks in advance,
Diane
You can fill in the G-325A on his behalf, but HE must sign it himself. You will need to turn in a G-325A from him with his original signature on it.

Rene
Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:48 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
You can fill in the G-325A on his behalf, but HE must sign it himself. You will need to turn in a G-325A from him with his original signature on it.

Rene
He can fill out a G-325A online, print it, sign it, and send it to you. That way you don't have to send the document twice in the mail.

The online form is at www.uscis.gov, Immigration Forms, G-325A. It automatically prints out the 4 pages, and he'll need to sign each page.

Rene
Old Sep 25th 2008, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

ddagmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
He can fill out a G-325A online, print it, sign it, and send it to you. That way you don't have to send the document twice in the mail.

The online form is at www.uscis.gov, Immigration Forms, G-325A. It automatically prints out the 4 pages, and he'll need to sign each page.

Rene
Thank you. I thougt that was the case.