Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

G-325A Q: past addresses

G-325A Q: past addresses

Old Nov 5th 2002, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

BrklynGrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default G-325A Q: past addresses

I'm filling out the G-325 and am having trouble fitting everything into the alloted spaces. I've been able to make do by using abbriviations. However, I am concernced about the part where they ask you to list your residences for the last 5 years. They only give you 6 lines and I need 7. (I was in college at the time and moved around a lot.) But, that 7th line would only account for 3 months. Is it important to include it? How can I? FYI, I am an american citizen trying to bring over my british fiance.
thanks
Old Nov 5th 2002, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: G-325A Q: past addresses

Originally posted by BrklynGrl
I'm filling out the G-325 and am having trouble fitting everything into the alloted spaces. I've been able to make do by using abbriviations. However, I am concernced about the part where they ask you to list your residences for the last 5 years. They only give you 6 lines and I need 7. (I was in college at the time and moved around a lot.) But, that 7th line would only account for 3 months. Is it important to include it? How can I? FYI, I am an american citizen trying to bring over my british fiance.
thanks
Hi there!

Although I encourage honesty and completeness -- a lot of leeway is allowed on the G-325A form. Also, errors have to be "material" to be really adverse.

If your college addresses were in the same town, I've put down things such as "various address, Santa Cruz, CA" with no problem.

Don't sweat the G-325 all that much. You should be accurate, but INS forgives incompleteness.
Old Nov 5th 2002, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

katesuiter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: G-325A Q: past addresses

Originally posted by BrklynGrl
However, I am concernced about the part where they ask you to list your residences for the last 5 years. They only give you 6 lines and I need 7.
I was worried about this too, but just for the sake of completeness, (mainly coz I'm paranoid!!!! ) I added a second sheet with my full addresses on. As Folinskyinla said though, if a lot of leeway is allowed, it's up to you.
Kate. xxxxx

P.S: Lordy, I post a lot on here!! I have not one, but TWO little stars!!
Woo hoo!!!!!

Last edited by katesuiter; Nov 5th 2002 at 10:22 pm.