Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Fw: Divorcing after only 7 months, I'm on Ur side

Fw: Divorcing after only 7 months, I'm on Ur side

Old Aug 4th 2001, 3:20 am
Hotman54

About 10 years ago, I did the exact same thing with a girl from Germany! After only 4
months she was talking with an immigration attorney. We parted when I told her to get
out. She was threatening and abusing my 8 year old daughter.

To make a long story short, we had it out in the courts for almost 2 years. Then
amazingly enough, $52,000 in lawyer fees later, she suddenly decided to do whatever
was necessary to get this divorce! It was on a cold January morning when her lawyer
called to tell me that they had conceded, and we were divorced!

What I did not realize at the time was that our 2 year interview was due in April to
lift the conditions on her green card! If we were still married, I would have been
invited to this interview! But, since we got divorced, she got to go alone, and get
exactly what she wanted anyway!

The moral of the story:

She already F**ked you! Go get your stuff! File for divorce! Make absolutely certain
that you have a witness with you at all times if you are around her, because she will
surely claim that you were abusive!

and, just move on with your life, having learned that some of these foreigners want
only your American money, and not your damn heart!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
alt.visa.us.marriage-based Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 10:18 AM Subject: Re:
Divorcing after only 7 months

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
her.
    >
    >
    >
    >
dumb****?
    >
make
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
my
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
advice
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > >Can someone help me? I feel like she used me and I can't believe she[/usenetquote2]
is
[usenetquote2]> > already seeing someone. Where does she get the right she can keep my[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I don't want to be mean, but what an irresponsible dumfuk you are.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > First, you make a bad call in the most life-critical human relations[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > there is, while standing on your own turf - and blame her for it.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Then, you give her everything - but don't really give it, and bitch[/usenetquote2]
about
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Then you let her live there and as your legal wife, and screw anyone she pleases[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > - and cry about that.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Finally, you worry about what she may get out of your foolishness, as if[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > are jealous of her - while ignoring the hole you dug and are standing[/usenetquote2]
in.
[usenetquote2]> > Why are you concerned with spoiling HER success or with what she may do?[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > because you have none of your own and don't have a clue what to do[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > No, we can't help you - no one can. Your parents needed to have taken[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > these things before you were 12.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > The division of marital & premarital or nonmarital property, and even definitions[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > thereof, vary from state to state. Didn't you learn[/usenetquote2]
anything
[usenetquote2]> > about marriage before you got married?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Sounds like both of you were very poor judges of character. At least[/usenetquote2]
she
    >
[usenetquote2]> > whining about it like you are.[/usenetquote2]