Reload this Page >

Further documents sent after Medical expired

Further documents sent after Medical expired

Old Apr 4th 2021, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

vanessa_3763 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Further documents sent after Medical expired

Originally Posted by Rete
Are you aware that your husband can have two petitions ongoing at the same time? There really isn't any reason for him to terminate the IR visa. As a British Citizen he can return to the UK for the interview at the US Consulate and if approved, return to the US becoming a PR when he enters the POE.
Thanks for that info! Now, we have more to consider. The help is greatly appreciated
Old Apr 4th 2021, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
This thread has been and remains a head scratcher. I’m not at all sure that any truly meaningful answer can be given.
Yes, the last two years have been a roller coaster of trying to figure out what to do. It could have been a very easy process if I had just gotten the proper tax form. Appreciate all the attempts at help though. I wouldn't have gotten this far without all the pointers
Old Apr 4th 2021, 2:23 pm
BE Commentator

S Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond reputeS Folinsky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
You don't have to give any details if you don't want to. Just say you are withdrawing your petition due to a change in circumstances.
Part of my confusion in the current state of this thread is that I can’t tell if OP wants to withdraw the visa petition or to halt the visa application process.
Old Apr 4th 2021, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by S Folinsky
Part of my confusion in the current state of this thread is that I can’t tell if OP wants to withdraw the visa petition or to halt the visa application process.
I'm not sure I understand the difference between the two.

However, now that I have learned that both processes can continue without impacting the other, we are going to continue with the IR 1.