Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Form G-325A employer's name/address question

Form G-325A employer's name/address question

Old Oct 11th 2010, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

The Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Form G-325A employer's name/address question

Hi there.

My fiancee and I are at the early stages of applying for the K-1 fiance visa. I currently work part-time - and we both have this G-325A form to fill in with basic details. I am already stumbling! Alas I am not great with forms.

I just really wanted to know what I'm meant to put in the employer's name and address box. I mean do I simply write the - address, or do I write (which I now think) the head office, since technically they are my employer's and the annual P60s specifically lists them in that role. As I say I'm now coming around to the latter but I wanted an opinion or two first, although I do need to send the form off to my fiancee in a day so quick help appreciated. I

Many thanks for your time and assistance.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 30th 2018 at 9:03 pm. Reason: for privacy
Old Oct 11th 2010, 11:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form G-325A employer's name/address question

I think you'll be fine with your idea. The G-325A is a pretty obsolete form anyway, and to my knowledge they never go double checking anything.

Rene
Old Oct 12th 2010, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

You are an employee of the company.. regardless of where the actual work takes place
Ian
Old Oct 12th 2010, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

The Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond reputeThe Earl of Drumer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I think you'll be fine with your idea. The G-325A is a pretty obsolete form anyway, and to my knowledge they never go double checking anything.

Rene
Originally Posted by ian-mstm
You are an employee of the company... regardless of where the actual work takes place.

Ian
Hi guys. I had already committed prior to the last post, so I hope that will be okay. I understand now . Regardless, it is done so crossed fingers (although I'm now aware the G-325A form is not as important as I first thought)

Thanks again for clarifying.