Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Folinskyinla and others, please help RE:I-751

Folinskyinla and others, please help RE:I-751

Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:33 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Folinskyinla and others, please help RE:I-751

Originally posted by dontknowwhatodo
Hi All
My story is really long but I will try to keep it short, my life has been really crazy! I have been married 5 times total!! twice in Spain (my country) when I was 18 but divorced 2 weeks later because of our families objections and the second time I married an African girl that lived in Spain we fell in love but she was older than me and my family FRANKLY did not wanted me to marry an African immigrant and long story short it was over.
SNIP

Oh my!!!
My brain almost fell out on this one
Sorry I cant be of any help.
What part of Spain are you from?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

dontknowwhatodo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Rete
Honestly the newsgroup has not seen someone with your number of notches for youthful marriages. Will it make a difference, how should we know.

You have applied for removal of conditions based on your current marriage. We don't know if you applied for adjustment on your other marriages to US citizens. We don't know what interaction you have had with the USCIS since your current marriage.

To expect us to eliminate your fears is silly. We can't do that but we can point you to research other posters who have filed for removal and are divorcing and see what they were told and/or what has become of them. And we can tell you to hire an attorney. That is the best advice anyone here can give you. All the rest is only guessing.

Rete
Thanks for your help.
The first interview we got interviewed (Video Taped) separately and passed the interview that same day.
I was given the 2 years Green Card.
No, I have never received a green card from the previous marriages, nor ever went to an interview.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Oh my!!!
My brain almost fell out on this one
Sorry I cant be of any help.
What part of Spain are you from?

I was born in El Torejon but lived in Madrid/ Majhadeonda!!
I hope I wrote that correctly.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:37 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody know a good attorney in the Bay area?
Thanks again
Try my old friend Sheila Quinlan. She is quite good. You should be able to find her in the SF book.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:39 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I was born in El Torejon but lived in Madrid/ Majhadeonda!!
I hope I wrote that correctly.
Torrejón, Majarahonda
I am from Navarra
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Torrejón, Majarahonda
I am from Navarra
I'm PM'ing you.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Torrejón, Majarahonda
I am from Navarra
Yeeeeeaaay...... Now if I can find a solution to my problem I will celebrate too.
Do you miss living there?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:56 pm

Yeeeeeaaay...... Now if I can find a solution to my problem I will celebrate too.
I havent even left lol.
Echas de menos tu tierra natal??
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

I havent even left lol.
Echas de menos tu tierra natal??

Very much indeed, I would love to move back but I (we) have started a business not to mention am way too old to start a new life.
I have already restarted my life 4 times before, 3 countries and 2 different states!!!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to move back but I (we) have started a business not to mention am way too old to start a new life.
You're only 26 !!!!! Too old ???
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:15 pm

Very much indeed, I would love to move back but I (we) have started a business not to mention am way too old to start a new life.
I have already restarted my life 4 times before, 3 countries and 2 different states!!!
How long did you live in Spain?, You said you are 26, how is that too old? LOL
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

This is so embarrassing!
I called an attorney and while I was telling him my situation He stopped me and said that he WOUNT help me or take my case!!!
This is exactly why I am trying to get some help online!!!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
You're only 26 !!!!! Too old ???
My thoughts exactly!!!

Hey Hyper!!! what happened to you earlier??? you left me talking by my self!!!!! lol
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

How long did you live in Spain?, You said you are 26, how is that too old? LOL

I lived in Spain till I was 9 years old and then when my parents got divorced my dad moved us to Amman/Jordan and I lived there for 3 years then we moved to Egypt and then back to Spain when I was 17.
(My head is going to explode from all these cultures and languages in my head)
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:22 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Me parece que eres menos espanol que yo. Si me equivoco...en que dia y mes (segun Sancho Panza) se puede quitar el sallo?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.