Reload this Page >

Fiancee coming with me to the K1 Interview

Fiancee coming with me to the K1 Interview

Old Nov 22nd 2018, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

01morrissonj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fiancee coming with me to the K1 Interview

Hello everyone,

I've tried to find an answer to this myself but keep getting turned in circles.
My K1 Visa interview is set for Friday 11th January 2019, my USC fiancée will be in the country visiting me at that time and I've been trying to find out if she can come with me to the embassy?

We understand that she probably cant come with me during the interview itself but we're both keen on the idea of her coming to the embassy with me, even if she has to sit in the waiting room whilst I having the interview....

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks very much!
Old Nov 22nd 2018, 1:39 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiancee coming with me to the K1 Interview

Yes, others have done this. Use the "contact us" page from the embassy website to let them know she'll be coming with you, so her name will be on the list of expected people. Refer to your case number when submitting the request.

Rene
Old Nov 22nd 2018, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Yes, others have done this. Use the "contact us" page from the embassy website to let them know she'll be coming with you, so her name will be on the list of expected people. Refer to your case number when submitting the request.

Rene
Thanks Rene!
Just found it and emailed them!
Cheers!
Old Nov 29th 2018, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101

Rene
So, I found the contact page and emailed them, but its been a couple of weeks now and I haven't heard back from them.
Does that sound normal?

Thanks
Old Nov 29th 2018, 7:48 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.

Rene