Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Fiance visa - Payment????

Fiance visa - Payment????

Old Oct 28th 2010, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

Britlover is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fiance visa - Payment????

I was looking up instructions for the K1 visa....I am going to send a check from the bank (not personal).

Who should I make it out to?

I read somewhere Im supposed to make it out to: U.S. Department of Homeland of Security

But

it seems to me that shouldnt it be made out to USCIS?
Old Oct 28th 2010, 8:39 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiance visa - Payment????

Originally Posted by Britlover
I was looking up instructions for the K1 visa....I am going to send a check from the bank (not personal).

I read somewhere Im supposed to make it out to: U.S. Department of Homeland of Security

But

Your check is for the petition I-129f or for the visa?

Petition instructions here: Paying Immigration Fees

Visa payment depends on your Consular instruction.
Old Oct 28th 2010, 8:39 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiance visa - Payment????

Originally Posted by Britlover

But

Is this the fee payment for the I-129F petition? If so, payment instructions (including who to make the check out to) are in the I-129F instructions. Please go to www.uscis.gov, Forms, I-129F.

Rene