Reload this Page >

Females and Cairo Embassy, Please post your experience

Females and Cairo Embassy, Please post your experience

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 6:04 pm
Just Joined

hobayad2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Females and Cairo Embassy, Please post your experience

Hi All,

For those of you who went through Cairo Embassy, can you please post your experience there and whether women who were getting K1-Visas or any kind of any kind via Cairo were given their visas the same day?

Cheers

hobayad
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 6:26 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Females and Cairo Embassy, Please post your experience

Welcome to the site.

Yoiu tried the links in the FAQ at the root of this forum?
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bob
Welcome to the site.

Yoiu tried the links in the FAQ at the root of this forum?

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the warm weclome, and yes i did have but i got a no match result.

regards

hobayad
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 7:52 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hobayad2003
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the warm weclome, and yes i did have but i got a no match result.

regards

hobayad
Hi Hobayad, and welcome.

There have been many posts here regarding the Cairo embassy, but to my knowledge, none of the visa applicants have been female. Doesn't hurt to try doing a search, though.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 7:52 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hobayad2003
Hi All,

For those of you who went through Cairo Embassy, can you please post your experience there and whether women who were getting K1-Visas or any kind of any kind via Cairo were given their visas the same day?

Cheers

hobayad
Here you go:
Search this forum 'cairo', all 26 thread:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...earchid=165169

We don't actually hear much about female beneficiaries from Cairo.
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

sdmansour will become famous soon enoughsdmansour will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi Hobayad, and welcome.

There have been many posts here regarding the Cairo embassy, but to my knowledge, none of the visa applicants have been female. Doesn't hurt to try doing a search, though.

Best Wishes,
Rene
masri is the only one that comes to mind. his wife received a k-3 but then they decided to wait for the i-130 to be processed. last i knew he was on his way to get his wife and bring her here to the states...havent heard from him since.

in any case, i have NEVER heard of ANYONE getting a visa the same day out of cairo. there have been promises of 2 weeks but even that didnt pan out (as all of us know from first hand experience going through cairo). so if i were you, i would not get my hopes up.

check out the threads and masri and you may find what you are looking for - at a minimum you will have a better feel for the time frames you will encounter.
Old Dec 5th 2004, 7:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sdmansour
masri is the only one that comes to mind. his wife received a k-3 but then they decided to wait for the i-130 to be processed. last i knew he was on his way to get his wife and bring her here to the states...havent heard from him since.

in any case, i have NEVER heard of ANYONE getting a visa the same day out of cairo. there have been promises of 2 weeks but even that didnt pan out (as all of us know from first hand experience going through cairo). so if i were you, i would not get my hopes up.

check out the threads and masri and you may find what you are looking for - at a minimum you will have a better feel for the time frames you will encounter.
Thanks to all of you who replied to my quest, but you are correct, there is no female so far going through Cairo, well we will find out soon Insha Allah.

Regards

hobayad