Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Fan-effing-tasic AoS in under 2 months!

Wikiposts

Fan-effing-tasic AoS in under 2 months!

Old Jun 17th 2010, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

NicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really nice
Default Re: Fan-effing-tasic AoS in under 2 months!

Wow thanks for the advice Ian, I think I'll get on the case now, it will certainly make me feel much better knowing that my EAD is about 90 days away and that a job is that much closer - thanks again for the advice
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Brit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NicciT
I'd hate to miss out on a job because they wouldn't wait for me to get it.
Start looking and applying ASAP. I did that back in 2000 while I was waiting for my first EAD. I had an interview and an offer subject to getting the EAD. As it turned out, it took 3 months+ to get that EAD but the company still held open the offer however that was back at a time in the business when there was a hiring boom unlike now. Good luck.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

NicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really niceNicciT is just really nice

Thanks Brit3964, I'm on the case, just getting some help with my resume and hopefully after that I'm good to go. My biometrics is on July 14th so that's another step closer!