Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Evidence as proof of ongoing relationship

Wikiposts

Evidence as proof of ongoing relationship

Old Mar 10th 2013, 2:42 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Evidence as proof of ongoing relationship

Originally Posted by Japinky
...Intent and cover letter.

Just proving I am free to marry..
Can anybody advise?
The Letter of Intent is the proof that you are free to marry and intend to do so. Make that statement in the letter of intent.

You do not need a cover letter.

Rene
Old Mar 10th 2013, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Japinky is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Rene
Old Mar 14th 2013, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

So as to not clog the forum.. I do have another question, which does relate to the petition, but also to later stages.
I have two children..a daughter aged 16 and a son aged 10..My daughter does not want at this stage to leave her life here.. and hopes to forge a career in the British services. My son does want to immigrate with.
So far as my daughter goes I would like her to be included in petition..Even if she does not wish to travel over now, she might in future wish to live with us.
If I name her on petition will I have to have her assessed a medical at the same time as myself.. and will she then have to attend the consulate interview with me?
I have everything together to send to my fiance for the petition and will send next week.
I am just curious as to how this situation will play out once daughter is named in the petition.. given the circumstances.
Can anybody shed any light on this matter..?
Many thanks in advance

Last edited by Japinky; Mar 14th 2013 at 10:45 pm. Reason: to make for clarity
Old Mar 15th 2013, 3:08 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

All of your childrend must be "included in the petition". The question asked is, "List all children of your alien fiance(e)" If does not ask if those children want to immigrate or not. It does not ask if they are your natural children, your adopted children, or your stepchildren. It asks for "all" your children.

List all of your children

Regards, JEff

So far as my daughter goes I would like her to be included in petition..
Old Mar 15th 2013, 3:22 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

If I name her on petition will I have to have her assessed a medical at the same time as myself.. and will she then have to attend the consulate interview with me?
No, not if she doesn't want to immigrate.

Rene
Old Mar 15th 2013, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

Many thanks Jeff..I could have worded my question better, so far as what I intended to stress as the focal point and the rest
I had noted on form that all children must be included..Thanks for response.
To think I edited it too.. 'for clarity!! Where's the coffee?
Nora, thanks yet again for the information given
Appreciated!
Regards