Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Enough Time till wedding

Enough Time till wedding

Old Jan 20th 2003, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Enough Time till wedding

We have a March 30, 2003 wedding planned. I just sent my original I-797 approval notice to London fed ex. Is there any reason I should be as worried as I am about not making the wedding date of March 30th.
Old Jan 20th 2003, 2:42 pm
Dana Burke

Default Re: Enough Time till wedding

Our original I-797 approval notice and assorted other forms were received in
London in late November. Now, eight weeks later, we are still waiting for an
interview date. We have an April 13 wedding planned. Good luck.

Dana

"gracejilly" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > We have a March 30, 2003 wedding planned. I just sent my original I-797
    > approval notice to London fed ex. Is there any reason I should be as
    > worried as I am about not making the wedding date of March 30th.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jan 20th 2003, 3:08 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by gracejilly
We have a March 30, 2003 wedding planned. I just sent my original I-797 approval notice to London fed ex. Is there any reason I should be as worried as I am about not making the wedding date of March 30th.
Be sure that you let the US Consulate know that your wedding date has been sent and what it is. They will work with you to be sure that you make that date. At least they have done so in the past.

Rete
Old Jan 21st 2003, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Originally posted by gracejilly

You may want to email them, if you haven't already to ask if they have received the paperwork from you service center. I believe the email address is [email protected]

London is pretty good about accomodating people. Good luck and keep us informed

Kat
Old Jan 21st 2003, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

gracejilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default emailing london

I have been, almost on a daily basis.....they probably hate me. But thanks,,,,,,and maybe it will come true