Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Embassy send me passport back

Wikiposts

Embassy send me passport back

Old Jul 6th 2010, 4:21 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Embassy send me passport back

Originally Posted by sea_breezeboy
Today my wife called to NVC and they told her that we send ur case to USCIS and then they will send it to California service center for further review and then they will contact with u that wat u feel? and it will take months....
....or maybe years. Good luck.

Rene
Old Jul 6th 2010, 5:12 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Today my wife called to NVC and they told her that we send ur case to USCIS
I wrote that this is what would happen back in post #22 of this thread.

Have you or your wife started looking for an immigration attorney yet?
Old Jul 10th 2010, 1:21 am
ARMANI KHAN

sea_breezeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Embassy send me passport back

Hello All,

Today my wife told me that try to apply for visit visa. so my question is that can i apply for visit visa or not????
Old Jul 10th 2010, 1:46 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... so my question is that can i apply for visit visa or not?
Yes, of course you an apply for a visitor's visa. That doesn't mean you'll get it... but you can certainly apply for it. You'll never know whether or not you'll get it until you apply.

Ian
Old Jul 10th 2010, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Hello All,

Today my wife told me that try to apply for visit visa. so my question is that can i apply for visit visa or not????
Just as there is another bomb blast in Pakistan, you have dropped a bomb of a question here.

Visit visa for adjustment?

http://www.ailalawyer.com/

Your wife tells you alot remotely, what does your lawyer say?
Old Jul 10th 2010, 2:55 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello All,

Yes, you can apply for a visitor visa. But 99.99% chance you will not get it approved. One, you're a young Pakistani man. Two, you have an American citizen wife. Three, you already have an immigrant visa process going on, which clearly shows immigrant intent. Four, do you have VERY strong ties to Pakistan? Not family...other things besides family that you MUST return to Pakistan for.

What is the goal in getting a visitor's visa, anyway? Right now it's just a waste of time and money, and it does not solve the bigger issue of your petition being returned to the USA.

Rene