Reload this Page >

Embassy send me passport back

Wikiposts

Embassy send me passport back

Old Jul 1st 2010, 6:53 am
ARMANI KHAN

sea_breezeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Embassy send me passport back

they r all American i meet wd my wife over internet....
Old Jul 1st 2010, 7:00 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

As the details start to emerge, one by one, they seem to be accumulating on the dubious side of the ledger.

I'm not saying the details look bad, I'm saying they are things that call for deeper investigation. After 5 months of AP apparently nothing was found to erase doubts, and perhaps something was found that confirmed doubts, about the relationship.

Pursuing this line of thought - are you older or younger than your wife?

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by sea_breezeboy
they r all American i meet wd my wife over internet....

Last edited by jeffreyhy; Jul 1st 2010 at 7:34 am.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 7:18 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

OK i understand that wat r u talking about. she is white American and now a days she is in America...
Can your wife join this forum and talk to us?

Rene
Old Jul 1st 2010, 4:52 pm
ARMANI KHAN

Arrow Re: Embassy send me passport back

I m sorry dear's actually she don't have time for internet now a days she is so much busy in work, school and home works.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:14 pm
ARMANI KHAN

Exclamation Re: Embassy send me passport back

wat is the next good step for us???? from where to start????
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:34 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I m sorry dear's actually she don't have time for internet now a days she is so much busy in work, school and home works.
Well, it's not like she would join just for fun. She would join so she can understand what it is you guys need to do about your immigration problem. Surely your immigration ranks high up there, along with all her other important activities, doesn't it?

Rene
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:37 pm

Here is the next good step, and how to start it:

Your wife should first go to www.ailalawyer.com. She should find some lawyers on there and call around to find an attorney who has experience with an Immigrant Visa denial. Then, she should have a 1-time consultation with him. If she thinks the attorney can help solve this denial problem, she needs to hire the attorney to take on the case.

Rene
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:15 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

You were told way back in the beginning of this thread, in the first half dozen or so posts, what you should do next.

Regards, JEff

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:23 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... she don't have time for internet now a days she is so much busy in work, school and home works.
It sounds like she has no interest in helping you getting a visa. Is that true? You can not do this without her help... and if she is unwilling or unable to help you, then nothing is ever going to change! Are you sure that she really wants you to get a visa?

Ian
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
He has an approved I-130. And he's submitted a visa application and supporting materials to the NVC. If he didn't he would not have gotten as far as having a visa interview with a consular officer.

The consulate apparently does not believe that the marriage is bona fide (or perhaps does not believe that there even is a marriage) and is returning the approved petition to USCIS, via the NVC, with a recommendation to revoke the approval.

Regards, JEff
I strongly agree with you Jeffreyhy..
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:43 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
He has an approved I-130. And he's submitted a visa application and supporting materials to the NVC. If he didn't he would not have gotten as far as having a visa interview with a consular officer.
I was thinking more along the lines of "they couldn't find it" or were "unable to trace the history"... but thanks for the refresher.

Ian
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Bomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond repute

Approval of the I-130 is not a guarantee of receiving a visa.

Lets face it, USCIS only really does a preliminary background check, and doesn't even ask for the reams of paperwork to prove a legitimate marriage.

You and your wife had to prove a legitimate marriage, which should be reams of paperwork. Correspondence, joint bank accounts, joint vacations, pictures of you at their family get-togethers, copies of all the trips to the USA to be with her, all the pics of her with your family, etc. Burden of proof is squarely on you and your wife, not simply showing a marriage certificate. And lets face it, meeting an American online and living in Pakistan - State Dept has seen it thousands of times before.

Your wife needs to sort out an immigration lawyer, and take a very active part in this situation, as her activity will indicate a true marriage. Non-activity by the sponsor (she is your sponsor) is kind of...well..suspect.

If I was the USC, I'd have already contacted my congressperson, and already have made numerous attempts to discuss the situation at the Embassy (Islamabad? I know the US Embassy Karachi was in hiding for a while) - and definitely in contact with AmCit there.

I'm sorry you are distraught, but the USC has to take action.

Good luck...

ETA: Also bear in mind the US-Pakistan connection is always closely considered. Even my phone calls back and forth with Pakistan were followed, and even a call from FBI was made to me about transactions and phone calls. They really need proof of a bona fide marriage - and due to the stickiness of diplomatic and political reasons - an immigration lawyer that has experience in Pakistan relations is the best course of action right now.

Last edited by Bomjeito; Jul 3rd 2010 at 1:38 am. Reason: More info
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

SB Boy:

Yours is not a normal "Joe and Jane", "Abdul and Fatima" relationship.

Internet meeting, Pakistan, your over zealousness, her dormancy and racial difference make your relationship far from normal for the authorities to approve your visa.

Bomjeito: great info. thanks
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 3:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lostlove
... and racial difference...
What racial difference?

Ian
Old Jul 6th 2010, 3:26 am
ARMANI KHAN

Arrow Re: Embassy send me passport back

Today my wife called to NVC and they told her that we send ur case to USCIS and then they will send it to California service center for further review and then they will contact with u that wat u feel? and it will take months....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.