Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Elusivesong Bird Is Not Rete

Elusivesong Bird Is Not Rete

Old Feb 26th 2004, 1:27 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Elusivesong Bird Is Not Rete

For those who have read Going Insane's post you will note a post from someone new to the British Expats forum who tells about her deliberate entry into the US to marry her US Citizen boyfriend. She goes on to say it is the only way to do it and if anyone wants information to contact her.

Her name is: Rita

PLEASE NOTE, she is not me. I sign some of my posts with my given name Rita and believe me I did not take an assumed name to write how to defraud the government nor have I become personal friends with any USCIS personnel who will assist someone in doing this potentially harmful method of entering and marrying with full intent to defraud.

Rita a/k/a Rete
Old Feb 26th 2004, 2:19 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Elusivesong Bird Is Not Rete

HA!!

I have had a few people PM me asking me if I was also posting under the name Scout. Her name is also Leslie and we tend to agree on a lot of things. In my case, I was being "mistaken" for somebody who was not causing any trouble, but it was still a strange feeling. Why would I make up a personality? So I could agree with myself? Apparently that's what some people thought.

Also, a while back somebody PM'd me that was actually convinced that it was me spoofing Andrew DeFaria. At the time I was in the middle of a huge row with him, but so were a lot of people. I personally never thought it was any of legitimate posters spoofing him. Rather someone jumping on the bandwagon, who really had nothing legitimate to add to the ongoing debate.

When I say something, I want people to know I'm the one who's saying it....... right, wrong, ill-informed or downright goofy.

Originally posted by Rete
For those who have read Going Insane's post you will note a post from someone new to the British Expats forum who tells about her deliberate entry into the US to marry her US Citizen boyfriend. She goes on to say it is the only way to do it and if anyone wants information to contact her.

PLEASE NOTE, she is not me. I sign some of my posts with my given name Rita and believe me I did not take an assumed name to write how to defraud the government nor have I become personal friends with any USCIS personnel who will assist someone in doing this potentially harmful method of entering and marrying with full intent to defraud.

Rita a/k/a Rete
Old Feb 26th 2004, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Rita a/k/a Rete
She also states that the only reason she was granted her PR status in record time was that she did her background work, implying that the rest of us don't. Don't worry Rita (the queen moderator), I don't think any of us were confusing you two. The new Rita is far too arrogant to create any confusion.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 4:13 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sphyrapicus
She also states that the only reason she was granted her PR status in record time was that she did her background work, implying that the rest of us don't. Don't worry Rita (the queen moderator), I don't think any of us were confusing you two. The new Rita is far too arrogant to create any confusion.

Yes.

And she is strangely in command of the English language for some who is "struggling" with it.
Old Feb 26th 2004, 5:58 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Yes.
And she is strangely in command of the English language for some who is "struggling" with it.
All a bit Sniff... Sniff ....Don't you know...
Old Feb 28th 2004, 1:29 pm
Millertime

Rete is a liar

"Leslie66" <member14032@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > HA!!
    > I have had a few people PM me asking me if I was also posting
    > under the name Scout. Her name is also Leslie and we tend to agree on a
    > lot of things. In my case, I was being "mistaken" for somebody who was
    > not causing any trouble, but it was still a strange feeling. Why would
    > I make up a personality? So I could agree with myself? Apparently
    > that's what some people thought.
    > Also, a while back somebody PM'd me
    > that was actually convinced that it was me spoofing Andrew DeFaria. At
    > the time I was in the middle of a huge row with him, but so were a lot
    > of people. I personally never thought it was any of legitimate posters
    > spoofing him. Rather someone jumping on the bandwagon, who really had
    > nothing legitimate to add to the ongoing debate.
    > When I say
    > something, I want people to know I'm the one who's saying it.......
    > right, wrong, ill-informed or downright goofy.
    > Originally
    > posted by Rete
    > > For those who have read Going Insane's post you
    > will note a post from someone new to the British Expats forum who tells
    > about her deliberate entry into the US to marry her US Citizen
    > boyfriend. She goes on to say it is the only way to do it and if anyone
    > wants information to contact her.
    > >
    > > Her name is: Rita
    > >
    > >
    > > PLEASE
    > NOTE, she is not me. I sign some of my posts with my given name Rita
    > and believe me I did not take an assumed name to write how to defraud
    > the government nor have I become personal friends with any USCIS
    > personnel who will assist someone in doing this potentially harmful
    > method of entering and marrying with full intent to defraud.
    > >
    > Rita
    > a/k/a Rete
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Feb 28th 2004, 2:00 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Millertime
Rete is a liar
That'll be the day!!
Mind you that Leslie66 can tell a Porky

Last edited by ray6; Feb 28th 2004 at 2:40 pm.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 5:39 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Millertime
Rete is a liar

Ahhhh my fan club emerges !!!!!!

Rete
Old Feb 28th 2004, 6:12 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

HA!!

I have had a few people PM me asking me if I was also posting under the name Scout. Her name is also Leslie and we tend to agree on a lot of things. In my case, I was being "mistaken" for somebody who was not causing any trouble, but it was still a strange feeling. Why would I make up a personality? So I could agree with myself? Apparently that's what some people thought.

Also, a while back somebody PM'd me that was actually convinced that it was me spoofing Andrew DeFaria. At the time I was in the middle of a huge row with him, but so were a lot of people. I personally never thought it was any of legitimate posters spoofing him. Rather someone jumping on the bandwagon, who really had nothing legitimate to add to the ongoing debate.

When I say something, I want people to know I'm the one who's saying it....... right, wrong, ill-informed or downright goofy.
You feeling a bit schizoid Les?

You really ought to talk to yourself about that multiple personality disorder....

Perhaps the mysterious songbird neglected her regime of pharmacological therapy?
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 2:58 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by ray6
That'll be the day!!
Mind you that Leslie66 can tell a Porky

LMAO, Ray!!

I'd love to know what this post said *before* you edited it.
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 3:00 pm
Ray

LMAO, Ray!!

I'd love to know what this post said *before* you edited it.
I will take that secret to my deathbed..
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 3:02 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by lairdside
You feeling a bit schizoid Les?

You really ought to talk to yourself about that multiple personality disorder....

Perhaps the mysterious songbird neglected her regime of pharmacological therapy?
Hi Laird.......

I'm confused enough with my swinging moods.........I don't need to go full blown MPD...........

P.S. I am not schizophrenic and neither am I.
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Ahhhh my fan club emerges !!!!!!

Rete
Notice the name MILLER here and that Dave thinks my name is Mark Miller?
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 4:32 pm
Concierge

Originally posted by DCMark
Notice the name MILLER here and that Dave thinks my name is Mark Miller?

I got it long ago Mark ;-)

He has so many nicks he is going under that one needs a 500 page ledger to hold them all.

A shame the man's wife can't at least take up enough of his time to keep him off line. Perhaps she is snubbing him because of the KFCm Southern Potato Salad and Snapple wedding.

Rete
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

I got it long ago Mark ;-)

He has so many nicks he is going under that one needs a 500 page ledger to hold them all.

A shame the man's wife can't at least take up enough of his time to keep him off line. Perhaps she is snubbing him because of the KFCm Southern Potato Salad and Snapple wedding.

Rete
Perhaps there is no wife and never has been? Thats my theory.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.