Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Old Jul 18th 2004, 1:21 am
Just Joined

eilis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I just got my letter telling me my appointment for interview is August 16th at 11:00am (at Charlotte).

I'm so excited! We filed almost exactly a year ago, and I was getting worried that I hadn't got my EAD yet! Hopefully (fingers crossed) that may not be an issue now.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

stardust79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have to let us all know how it went and what questions they asked. I'm about 6 months behind you at Charlotte and I'm really curious as to what documentation they ask you to bring. Can you list the documentation they ask you to bring for us who are going to be interviewing at Charlotte too? BEST OF LUCK!!!

-Star

Originally posted by eilis
I just got my letter telling me my appointment for interview is August 16th at 11:00am (at Charlotte).

I'm so excited! We filed almost exactly a year ago, and I was getting worried that I hadn't got my EAD yet! Hopefully (fingers crossed) that may not be an issue now.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 1:39 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear that things are finally moving along for you. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 1:45 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Wow Congratulations!!!
Keep us updated!!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 2:27 am
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Wooo hooooo!!!! Make your list and check it twice want to be nice not naughty Let us know how your interview goes!! We will be thinking of you.

Cindy
Old Aug 6th 2004, 4:08 am
Jerry-44

Jerry-44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by stardust79
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have to let us all know how it went and what questions they asked. I'm about 6 months behind you at Charlotte and I'm really curious as to what documentation they ask you to bring. Can you list the documentation they ask you to bring for us who are going to be interviewing at Charlotte too? BEST OF LUCK!!!

-Star
Star,
I had already AOS interview at Charlotte in July 13/04 and there is a list of documents they requested.:

1. Photographs relating to you and including passport, drivier's license, social security card.

2. Your spouse, their passport, Form I-94 and/or any other immigration documents, as well as their Social security card.

3. Birth certificates af any children, yours or your spiuse"s who were born in or outside the United States.

4.Wedding photos of you and your spouse together(married years 1985 to present).

5. Proof of any joint purchasessor ownership, such as TV, car, home, ect.., proof of joint credit established since marriage.

6. Proof of actual residence, such as lease agreements, purchasing closing, statments(for married years).

7. bank statements for checking and/or saving accounts and cancelled checks(for married years)

8 IRS Federal tax return, Form 1040,and North Carolina Tax Returns(for married years.

9. Medical and auto insurance records(for married years)

10. Statements from your spouse's present employer stating terms of employment, position and salary and hire date. Staementsmust include name, address and phone number of company and the name of your immediate supervisor.

11. Your mother and father's names, current address and phone number as well as the names of their employers and the addresss and phone number of the same.

Failure to provide all the above documents may delay the processing of your applications

Note, Original documebnts will not be returned if you do not provide a copy.
Also, reqiured two photos, there is a page with photo specifications and sample;s as well.

other sheets of paper include directions and locations,.

Jerry-44

Last edited by Jerry-44; Aug 6th 2004 at 5:10 pm.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

stardust79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!!!!

-Star

Originally posted by Jerry-44
Star,
I had already AOS interview at Charlotte in July 13/04 and there is a list of documents thet requested.:

1. Photographs relating to you and including passport, drivier's license, social security card.

2. Your spouse, their passport, Form I-94 and/or any other immigration documents, as well as their Social security card.

3. Birth certificates af any children, yours or your spiuse"s who were born in or outside the United States.

4.Wedding photos of you and your spouse together(married years 1985 to present).

5. Proof of any joint purchasessor ownership, such as TV, car, home, ect.., proof of joint credit established since marriage.

6. Proof of actual residence, such as lease agreements, purchasing closing, statments(for married years).

7. bank statements for checking and/or saving accounts and cancelled checks(for married years)

8 IRS Federal tax return, Form 1040,and North Carolina Tax Returns(for married years.

9. Medical and auto insurance records(for married years)

10. Statements from your spouse's present employer stating terms of employment, position and salary and hire date. Staementsmust include name, address and phone number of company and the name of your immediate supervisor.

11. Your mother and father's names, current address and phone number as well as the names of their employers and the addresss and phone number of the same.

Failure to provide all the above documents may delay the processing of your applications

Note, Original documebnts will not be returned if you do not provide a copy.
Also, reqiured two photos, there is a page with photo specifications and sample;s as well.

other sheets of paper include directions and locations,.

Jerry-44
Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:35 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Congratulations
Old Aug 6th 2004, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jerry-44
Jerry, assuming #11 refers to the foreign spouse, why they heck do they want information about them? Especially info about where they work? They keep asking for weirder and weirder things IMO.

Congrats to the OP on getting your appointment!!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

eilis is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all Nervous but excited.

My list was exactly the same as Jerry's but they didn't ask for photos. There was a separate sheet asking for information from the sponsor - last three years' tax returns and W2s and letter of employment and/or payslips.

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
Jerry, assuming #11 refers to the foreign spouse, why they heck do they want information about them? Especially info about where they work? They keep asking for weirder and weirder things IMO.
Our lawyer advised us to provide this info for both of us - but she also said they never ask for it and she's never known anyone's mum to be called up at work!

She said we have a very straighforward case and should have no problems, which calmed my nerves a lot. She told us that when she has sat in on interviews it's always been one of three officers - a younger woman who is very friendly, a middle-aged lady who is not or an older gentleman who loves looking at photo albums. I'll let you know all about it soon after!

We have all our documents collected and filed and we just need to go spend a day and a lot of money at Kinko's getting everything copied!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 5:20 pm
Jerry-44

Jerry-44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13

Congrats to the OP on getting your appointment!!
I am agree with you, about #11 , during interview we weren't ask any information about our parents at all. I seems to me that every other Office have different guidelines, the most important is get all documents and info just in case if they ask.
Our parents are retired already so that question is irrelevant in our case,perhaps it is important with others. It is weird especially with parents overseas.
Well, I am glad I am over and already have my GC as well.

Best of Luck to everyone .
Jerry-44
Old Aug 6th 2004, 5:39 pm

RussianGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!!! Good luck!!!