EAD timelines....

Old May 20th 2004, 9:00 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new approvals for 12 MAY

Originally posted by USimmigrant
roi what those people at the Call center do is basically treat you like shit and sometimes i feel why the hell do i have to pass through this and i think but at the end i can wait cause i have a family and kids in here that depend and love me to death!
I wouldn't say the lady I spoke with today treated me badly, but I just feel bad that they have to lie through their teeth. I called them today cuz I noticed some activity in my online account, and I desperately wanted to know if they could see something I couldn't. Here's how it went:

Me: I e-filed an EAD renewal on Feb 20th, and I just wanted to check to see if you had any info about the status of my case. (I then explained about the internal processing dates changing)

Rep: What's your receipt number?

Me: MSC blah blah....

Rep: They received your file on Feb 20th.....let me check something.....NBC are only working on Dec 8th 2003 apps right now, so if you filed in Feb, they wouldn't have even touched your file yet.

Me: But I know some applications that were filed as late as March 2004 are being approved.

Rep: No, they aren't, if the site says Dec 8th.

Me: (trying to keep my temper in check...) Well, they are processing dates a LOT later than Dec 8th, I know that for a fact. It's hardly fair that they're making the people who filed way before that wait while others are being approved. So you can't tell me if my case has been approved?

Rep: I can only see that it's taking between 30 and 90 days to process. You do know that you can go to your local office and request an interim EAD if your case hasn't been approved after 90 days?

Me: Ahh, "request". But is it true that the local office doesn't HAVE to issue it if they don't want to?

Rep: Yes, that's correct. They don't HAVE to issue it.

Me: (Sarcastically) Well, I suppose I'll just have to wait a bit longer then. I just hope I don't have to quit my job while I'm waiting, if Miami doesn't issue an EAD.

Rep: Have I answered all your questions today?

Me: Thank you. (I didn't say yes, because she just told me what I could already see for myself, and I really wanted to say, "No, you haven't, and you're talking complete b*****ks about the processing dates.")

I feel really bad that I'm starting to get very bitter with these reps, but they shouldn't be made to tell immigrants blatant BS.

Kate. xxxx
Old May 20th 2004, 9:03 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new approvals for 13 MAY

Originally posted by optimist
msc0416910049 EAD 18/03 app 13/05
msc0416810010 EAD 17/03 app 13/05
msc0412110438 EAD RFE 22/03 received resp. 29/04 app 13/05
msc0412110523 EAD received response RFE 31/03 app 13/05

gabriel..have a nice weekend...
Getting close
Old May 21st 2004, 12:35 am
groovalicious

phunklounge is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly, in defense of the service representatives I am pretty sure they do not have any other way to check the status of our applications than what we have. It appears the only "tool" they have is the online status check we can do ourself and nothing more.
Old May 21st 2004, 1:40 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by phunklounge
Honestly, in defense of the service representatives I am pretty sure they do not have any other way to check the status of our applications than what we have. It appears the only "tool" they have is the online status check we can do ourself and nothing more.
Oh, disappear before we all beat you up, show-off...

I think you're right about them not knowing more than we do though -- even less actually, because they rely on the aging reports, while we actually see real people getting approved, and have nice people like Gabriel checking random numbers =)

Have you found a job yet?
Old May 21st 2004, 2:05 am
groovalicious

phunklounge is an unknown quantity at this point

Carole:

Sorry if I came across that way, those were not my intentions at all. I've got my fingers crossed for everyone here who's still waiting. Patience is a virtue - and your approvals HAVE to be right around the corner.

I did find a job! One week after my approval I got a job with the IT department at Target Corporation. Things are slowly but surely settling down and I feel a lot more at ease now then when I wasn't working. Hang in there; trust me good things are bound to happen any day now...

Christian

Last edited by phunklounge; May 21st 2004 at 2:32 am.
Old May 21st 2004, 2:26 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Carole:

Sorry if I came across that way, those were not my intentions at all. I've got my fingers crossed for everyone here who's still waiting. Patience is a virtue - and your approvals HAVE to be right around the corner.

I did find a job! One week after my approval I got a job with the IT department at Target Corporation. Things are slowly but surely settling down and I feel a lot more at easy then how I felt when I wasn't working. Hang in there; trust me good things are bound to happen any day now...

Christian

Congrats on the job!!
Old May 21st 2004, 2:42 am

Carole:

I did find a job! One week after my approval I got a job with the IT department at Target Corporation. Things are slowly but surely settling down and I feel a lot more at ease now then when I wasn't working. Hang in there; trust me good things are bound to happen any day now...

Christian
Hey, no offense taken at all! I was just joking, your message was just fine! =)

Congrats on getting a job so quickly!
Old May 22nd 2004, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

optimist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new approvals for 20 MAY

msc0416911006 EAD 18/03 app 20/05 a new card
msc0416911007 EAD 18/03 app 20/05 a new card
msc0416410015 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 a new card
msc0416410023 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 a new card
msc0416410025 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 a new card
msc0416410030 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 anew card
msc0416410034 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 anew card
msc0416410233 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 a new card

have a nice weekend .....gabriel
Old May 22nd 2004, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

USimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant future
Default Re: new approvals for 20 MAY

Originally posted by optimist
msc0416911006 EAD 18/03 app 20/05 a new card
msc0416911007 EAD 18/03 app 20/05 a new card
msc0416410015 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 a new card
msc0416410023 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 a new card
msc0416410025 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 a new card
msc0416410030 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 anew card
msc0416410034 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 anew card
msc0416410233 EAD 15/03 app 20/05 a new card

have a nice weekend .....gabriel
Thank you for posting Optimist...
my NOA for EAD is msc04163XXXXX and still waiting
i hope they don't skip mine i really need it
Old May 22nd 2004, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

USimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant futureUSimmigrant has a brilliant future

Thank you for posting Optimist...
my NOA for EAD is msc04163XXXXX and still waiting
i hope they don't skip mine i really need it
I guess i don't have luck like most people in here that received their EAD cards less then 60 days and started working already. I am sick of sitting in the house and doing nothing!
Old May 22nd 2004, 4:30 pm

I guess i don't have luck like most people in here that received their EAD cards less then 60 days and started working already. I am sick of sitting in the house and doing nothing!
USImmigrant, if you read the thread, MOST of us still haven't been approved...And a lot of us applied in February or earlier...
Old May 22nd 2004, 7:15 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly, on the K3 side of the house, the 60 days or less EAD wonders ceased the end of last summer, then it stretched to 90 days, then (or at least in our case), over 4 months......... Now sadly it is the rule rather than the exception to go for an interim EAD on the 91st day.
Old May 23rd 2004, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
USImmigrant, if you read the thread, MOST of us still haven't been approved...And a lot of us applied in February or earlier...
I am sorry to hear that hope everyone who is waiting will get his or her EAD soon. From your post i see that it tooks you a month and a couple of days to do the biometrics and fingerprinting. In my case i did it just like a week or so after my NOA. I don't know if that matters but from some recent posts as quick as you do your biometrics and fingerprinting for I-765 you will get a decision quicker but i am not sure cause every district office and Application support centers follow different rules and regulations!
Old May 23rd 2004, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Millana is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sorry to hear that hope everyone who is waiting will get his or her EAD soon. From your post i see that it tooks you a month and a couple of days to do the biometrics and fingerprinting. In my case i did it just like a week or so after my NOA. I don't know if that matters but from some recent posts as quick as you do your biometrics and fingerprinting for I-765 you will get a decision quicker but i am not sure cause every district office and Application support centers follow different rules and regulations!
There really is no telling what's CIS reason for the random approvals of EAD applications. I for example, got to choose when I could do my biometrics because my local office doesnt have much on their calendar. Of course I took the earliest possible date. I received my NOA friday, scheduled my biometrics the following Monday, 8:30 am. Still, my EAD case is not approved to this day. Sad, but I dont think accomplishing biometrics early doesnt really guarantee quick approval.
Old May 24th 2004, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Soooooo...get off your ass and do something!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.