Wikiposts

EAD success

Old Oct 30th 2003, 8:04 am
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EAD success

I attended my EAD appointment today in Cherry Hill and walked out with a nice little laminated card. Good job I had to sit on the Yellow Pages on top of my seat as if my head was any lower in the pic I would have been chinless.... and I am 6 foot tall.

One fingerprint taken for the EAD and I was told that my fingerprint appointment for the AOS will be in Philadelphia soon.

Also applied for my Advance Parole and I have to call back at the office in a weeks time for that.... hopefully.

All in all, a good day

John
Old Oct 30th 2003, 8:08 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD success

Originally posted by Gasherjohn
I attended my EAD appointment today in Cherry Hill and walked out with a nice little laminated card. Good job I had to sit on the Yellow Pages on top of my seat as if my head was any lower in the pic I would have been chinless.... and I am 6 foot tall.

One fingerprint taken for the EAD and I was told that my fingerprint appointment for the AOS will be in Philadelphia soon.

Also applied for my Advance Parole and I have to call back at the office in a weeks time for that.... hopefully.

All in all, a good day

John
Congratulations, John! Another milestone overcome! :-)
Old Oct 30th 2003, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

All in all, a good day

John
Congratulations, John.
Old Oct 30th 2003, 8:43 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

All in all, a good day

John
Did you shave your legs before of the interview? LOL
CONGRATS!!!!:PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Oct 30th 2003, 8:45 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. That's great news.

Leslie

All in all, a good day

John
Old Oct 30th 2003, 9:03 am
Wales is next to England

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Did you shave your legs before of the interview?
Smooth as a baby's bottom

I just slipped right in and out of that office with no problem at all. I hope it's just as easy finding work but my success rate for having an interview so far has been..... er let me think..... NIL!!!

However, fresshly armed with my slippery legs and laminated plastic I can approach potential employers with renewed confidence that I can actually work for them if they give me a job.

It's a good feeling

John
Old Oct 30th 2003, 9:46 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, congrats!!

I can't wait until I can report the same thing.
Old Oct 30th 2003, 1:12 pm
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold

Smooth as a baby's bottom

I just slipped right in and out of that office with no problem at all. I hope it's just as easy finding work but my success rate for having an interview so far has been..... er let me think..... NIL!!!

However, fresshly armed with my slippery legs and laminated plastic I can approach potential employers with renewed confidence that I can actually work for them if they give me a job.

It's a good feeling

John
It's definitely tough finding work it took me six weeks of constant applications but I managed to get something this week. It's a lot lower down the payscale and more junior than what I was doing in the UK, also outside my field of expertise!

Like everything with this process don't lose heart and keep at it and you'll get there eventually!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 1:14 pm
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

my congratulations!!!!
Old Oct 30th 2003, 10:43 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

All in all, a good day

John
Congratulations John!! Don't forget cocktail waitresses usually get good tips!!
Old Oct 31st 2003, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

All in all, a good day

John
Congratulations!
Old Oct 31st 2003, 12:40 am
Wales is next to England

Originally posted by cindyabs
Congratulations John!! Don't forget cocktail waitresses usually get good tips!!
Not sure what you mean by that remark Cindy

John
Old Oct 31st 2003, 1:35 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. You'll move up quickly, don't worry. Just get your foot in the door, it's always easier to find a job when you have a job. You can get the lay of the land at this entry level position and then have a better perspective of what you want to do.

Leslie

Originally posted by RoB1833
It's definitely tough finding work it took me six weeks of constant applications but I managed to get something this week. It's a lot lower down the payscale and more junior than what I was doing in the UK, also outside my field of expertise!

Like everything with this process don't lose heart and keep at it and you'll get there eventually!
Old Oct 31st 2003, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, John Good luck with the job hunt!
Old Oct 31st 2003, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice

congrats =)

I hope to get mine in a month or two.. I have started looking for work now with the caveat that I probably cant work till mid december, but I think realistically I may not get to start anything until next year.

Lee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.