EAD At Last!!

Old Mar 5th 2003, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

Margueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really nice
Default EAD At Last!!

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that I received my 1 year EAD card today! I applied in person at Hartford CT on the 28th of January 03 and picked it up today.

I was scheduled to pick it up at 10:45am and by 10:50am I had had my photograph and fingerprint done! ( right hand index finger!!)

Now I can go and make some wonga at last

M
Old Mar 5th 2003, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

kitty-uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Margueriteuk

Thats great news, congrats have you got a job lined up ?
Wishing you all the best kit
Old Mar 5th 2003, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Margueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really niceMargueriteuk is just really nice

Thanks! No job yet unfortunately - didn't expect the permit through so soon. By all accounts it should have taken until the end of April. The job hunt starts in earnest now!

Best of luck to you going through the process

M
Old Mar 6th 2003, 2:55 am
bba1vol

Default Re: EAD At Last!!

good that is great