verified the delivary.

is there anyway i can contact them?

i'm really worried about it.
can anyone help me, please?

thanx in advance

--joel

Old Nov 12th 2003, 6:38 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD

Hello Dhaka

The phone number I have on my EAD NOA is useless. Every time I try to call it I get a message saying "all circuits are busy now". Have you looked at the USCIS District offices web page to see if there is a phone number on there? Has the check been cashed?

Maggie

Originally posted by Dhaka
hi,

i'm a K-3 non-immigrant.
on sep 25,2003 i have send my EAD application to Chicago office (as
the law says). however, as of today (Nov 12,2003), i haven't receive
anything regarding my application. i checked the USPS website and
verified the delivary.

is there anyway i can contact them?

i'm really worried about it.
can anyone help me, please?

thanx in advance

--joel
Old Nov 12th 2003, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

venkimani is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Maggs
Hello Dhaka

The phone number I have on my EAD NOA is useless. Every time I try to call it I get a message saying "all circuits are busy now". Have you looked at the USCIS District offices web page to see if there is a phone number on there? Has the check been cashed?

Maggie
hi dhaka and maggs
I am as well in the same que .....have done the bometric test on sep 9 and surpassed 60 days by now and nothing has come up .....do you think calling will make any faster proceedings ................can sit at home like this for long
please stay in touch
bye for now
venkat
Old Nov 12th 2003, 7:11 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Venkat

Have you put your EAD dates on the K3 EAD rollcall? I know how hard it is waiting .... as I can't earn a penny until I get it and you must be in the same boat. Hang in there it has to arrive sometime soon.

Maggie

Originally posted by venkimani
hi dhaka and maggs
I am as well in the same que .....have done the bometric test on sep 9 and surpassed 60 days by now and nothing has come up .....do you think calling will make any faster proceedings ................can sit at home like this for long
please stay in touch
bye for now
venkat
Old Nov 12th 2003, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

JnB637 is an unknown quantity at this point

All this immigration **** is very stressing! I have an appoinment to pick my EAD next wednesday the 19th and its seems so freaken far away.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 7:29 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

I'm pleased that you are getting your EAD so quickly.

Maggie

Originally posted by JnB637
All this immigration **** is very stressing! I have an appoinment to pick my EAD next wednesday the 19th and its seems so freaken far away.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Breebree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Maggs
I'm pleased that you are getting your EAD so quickly.

Maggie
We are in the same boat. I called and was told I could check online to see if we were approved! I guess we just wait until something arrives in the mail. All I can say is this sucks!!!