Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

DS-260 Can't log in to CEAC

DS-260 Can't log in to CEAC

Old Apr 11th 2016, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

littledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default DS-260 Can't log in to CEAC

Hi there,

I have my LND case number - yay!

However, when I try to log in to the CEAC site (to complete my DS-260) when I enter my case number it says that my case number and invoice ID combo are incorrect?

Can anyone tell me if I'm maybe missing something?

The London Embassy website https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/famil...ow-to-apply-2/ says 'You should enter your immigrant visa case number and, in place of an invoice number, your date of birth in the following format YYYYMMDD.'

Does this mean I should be adding my date of birth to the LND number? There doesn't seem to be enough characters to do this?

Any help super appreciated!
Old Apr 13th 2016, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond reputemikechristina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DS-260 Can't log in to CEAC

I had the same issue on the day you did, but it works now.

Hope it worked out for you.
Old Apr 15th 2016, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

littledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond reputelittledorrit has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply! Yes - think it must have been a problem on that day only. I was able to log in the next day, and submit the DS 260.
Have since had my medical - hoping I'll get an interview date letter in the next few weeks...
Old Apr 22nd 2016, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Jess5377 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was able to log in although it didn't take the full date of birth, it still worked, but now I'm at the end and it isn't giving me enough characters to sign and submit!! Anyone else have this issue?