Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

DS-230 & DS-2001 send separately or not?

Wikiposts

DS-230 & DS-2001 send separately or not?

Old Jan 13th 2010, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

rachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nicerachococo is just really nice
Default Re: DS-230 & DS-2001 send separately or not?

Hi, just a quick note...when you send DS-230 part 1 and your DS2001 checklist make sure it is recorded delivery and keep note of the dates mailed. They lost my DS-230 part 1 even though it was mailed recorded delivery!
Old Jan 13th 2010, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

frank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud offrank09 has much to be proud of
Default Re: DS-230 & DS-2001 send separately or not?

Originally Posted by rachococo
Hi, just a quick note...when you send DS-230 part 1 and your DS2001 checklist make sure it is recorded delivery and keep note of the dates mailed. They lost my DS-230 part 1 even though it was mailed recorded delivery!
i sent it special delivery and have already seen the proof of signature that it was received at the embassy - but I know thats no guarantee that it has reached the right dept. I'll leave it a week or so and then maybe I'll call to confirm it was receieved.