Reload this Page >

DNA - "Return to the Embassy"

DNA - "Return to the Embassy"

Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

Ohar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DNA - "Return to the Embassy"

Hi All......
An update on the DNA. My mother had her DNA taken on Friday (2/11) at the American Embassy in Nairobi and was told it was going to take at least 2 weeks for the result to come in. Now....I just received an email from the Embassy (addressed to my mom) stating "kindly return to the Embassy, any Tuesday or Thursday at 9.30am with the 221g letter that was given to you to enable us continue and probably finalize the case". Does this mean they got the results?
Thanks,
Ohar.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:43 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DNA - "Return to the Embassy"

Not necessarily but then again it might. There is no way for us to know this. This harsh winter has clouded my crystal ball
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

[QUOTE=Rete;9175403]Not necessarily but then again it might. There is no way for us to know this. This harsh winter has clouded my crystal ball [/QUOTE

Sorry to hear that.......we've got some sun here (Athens, Ohio)....and it didn't feel like winter yesterday! Well, I was curious because at one point I though it was some joke...and I called the phone# at the bottom of the email to confirm if it really was the Embassys'......and it was.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:37 pm
A I
not even a fake TV lawyer

A I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ohar
..."kindly return to the Embassy, any Tuesday or Thursday at 9.30am with the 221g letter that was given to you to enable us continue and probably finalize the case". Does this mean they got the results?
Thanks,
Ohar.
Since they were waiting for the results before moving ahead, they probably got them, since they are planning on probably finalizing the case.

but probably is not an absolute

Best of Luck !
Old Feb 14th 2011, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by A I
Since they were waiting for the results before moving ahead, they probably got them, since they are planning on probably finalizing the case.

but probably is not an absolute

Best of Luck !
Thanks A.I, I hope that is the case......my mother had DNA testing Friday last week...and apparently the kit was supposed to be shipped the following day (Saturday) to the US for testing. Now, I wonder if they work 24/7 ...which I doubt...but how fast can that be!