Divorce and Conditional Green Card

Old Apr 9th 2008, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Divorce and Conditional Green Card

Originally Posted by meauxna
IAALBIANYL = Folinsky credo.

Wow, you could save a lot of time with that one! <g>
Maybe that one is too long. How about IALBNYL?
Hi:

I think the acronym of "CYA" would be more appropriate.

However, I the use of acronyms would weaken the CYA.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

Bostancik_VT is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you a lot, for your opinions. But what you will do being in my situation?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bostancik_VT
I'd find a good lawyer and let them handle it. I'd start looking for one here: www.aila.org . Also I'd re-read this thread to make sure I didn't miss any important advice from some very knowledgable people.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:32 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

You have two separate but related issues going on. One is your failing marriage, and one is your immigration path.

Everyone is unique. What each one of us would do in your situation won't really help you, because you have to do what is right for you. Especially in your relationship.

The one thing I would make sure of, is to understand how a potential divorce would affect my immigration and ability to stay in the USA, if that's what I wanted. Know all your facts and act accordingly. Be proactive in doing what you need to do to keep you PR status, if that's what you want. Speaking with an immigration attorney is an excellent idea.

Rene
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:07 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Leave her. She has too many issues.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:14 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

But what you will do being in my situation?
Since you ask... if I was in your situation, I would leave the wife and move back to my home country.

Ian
Old Apr 10th 2008, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

Bostancik_VT is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to thank you every and each person for participation.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

jhazline_20 is an unknown quantity at this point

You may get a divorce then you can file the I/751 to remove the conditions. And when they interview you, state that your wife have done the ground so you don't have to worry. As long as you have done nothing bad against your wife.........