Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Debbie Jaanane, did your hubby get the visa?

Debbie Jaanane, did your hubby get the visa?

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

llorona is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Debbie Jaanane, did your hubby get the visa?

Originally posted by Rete
Why is it trash? He's not my favorite poster but he was being honest and didn't resort to vulgarities to tell it as it is.
Rete
[email protected] wrote in message news
"Criminal tax-evading piece of crap that you are....."
Hello Rete:

Trash has an unpleasant odor and so does the above quote.

llorona
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 1:28 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

ProfsnlILLITERATEman,

Once again you have shown your superiority through your clever repartee. You have deeply wounded me with your complete mastery of the English language. How can I possibly have a comeback to such genius as yours? You have humbled me with your rapier like wit. I cower in the presence of your greatness.

Just a shell of my former self.
Leslie

Originally posted by ProfsnlOCMan
Its a free country you Bit..h !!

So bite me

I love it when you get off on my postings.. get a life you cun_ !

Fact is, reading her post almost certainly suggests she cheated on her
taxes.. she made her bed, she sleeps in it alone ...wanna join her
A_sbite ?

===========

Leslie66 <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > To: ProfsnlIDIOTMan
    >
    >
    >
    > Get off this thread you asshole. Your opinions are unwanted and
    > irrelevant. You are a waste of skin.
    >
    >
    >
    > Leslie
    >
    >
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >
    >
    >
    > Debbie, I'm sorry to hear about your news. Just get that co-sponsor
    > and everything will work out fine.
    >
    >
    >
    > Leslie
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Originally posted by ProfsnlOCMan
    >
    > > Do you really expect more people to feel sorry for you ?
    >
    > >
    >
    > > You commited a crime, cheated on your taxes, while other taxpayers pay
    >
    > > our legal share.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Frankly, think of this as "making your bed and now having to sleep in
    >
    > > it"..albeit alone !!!
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Criminal tax-evading piece of crap that you are.....
    >
    > >
    >
    > > ------
    >
    > > [email protected] (Debbie Jaanane) wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]. com>...
    >
    > > > No my husband did not get his visa they told us as soon as i get
    > > a
    >
    > > > co-sponser he will get it..sounds simple but i have no one to
    > > ask.they
    >
    > > > are using my last years 2002 income taxes against us because
    > > they were
    >
    > > > very low.i did private duty nursing job and got paid cash and no
    > > proof
    >
    > > > of my job.my employer would not give me a letter.we both are so
    > > heart
    >
    > > > broken because we thought we would finally be together after our
    > > 9
    >
    > > > months apart.i truly feel each day we are apart my heart and
    > > soul is
    >
    > > > dying.we just need to be together so desperatly.i wish i could
    > > find a
    >
    > > > co-sponser but i can't..any help or suggestions would be
    > > great..god
    >
    > > bless and best of luck to all.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 2:35 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I think the fact that he referred to her having to sleep alone is vulgar trash. Calling her a piece of crap is both trashy and vulgar. But ProfscIMPOTENTman is vulgar trash personified so who's surprised?

Rete,

I actually thought of suggesting that she go back and amend her tax return. She should do that regardless of whether it will qualify her as his sponsor or not. She also will have to do battle with the former employer who was breaking the law by not paying the proper payroll taxes that they are required to pay. I don't know how time consuming all of this will be for the OP, and I'm sure she just wants to be reunited with her husband for now.

The thing that has been bothering me the most about her situation is this.........

In the K3 situation Casablanca requires 3 years tax returns from the US spouse. Many consulates do not. I find it troubling that they can deny a petition because someone had a bad year financially (they don't know anything about the whole getting paid cash thing), when other consulates aren't even asking for the three years tax returns. It seems very unfair and inequitable. Why should Moroccans and their US spouses be held to a different standard than say folks from the UK?

I'm curious which consulates are doing this and why?

Leslie

Originally posted by Rete
Why is it trash? He's not my favorite poster but he was being honest and didn't resort to vulgarities to tell it as it is. She worked off the books and did not claim her income on her taxes. That is illegal. She has the option of amending her 1040 for 2002 and add on the income she earned. Perhaps if she did and paid the penalties for not declaring all her income and not having paid into social security, etc. she might be able with the amended form to be his financial sponsor. Just a thought.

Rete
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 3:03 pm
WTF?

Wow!! After re-reading this I'm even more confused. OK, you reported the income. So it is on your tax return and you paid taxes on it, correct? The employer wouldn't write you the letter? Why does that matter, I thought they only wanted letters from current employers?

Leslie

Originally posted by Debbie Jaanane
No my husband did not get his visa they told us as soon as i get a
co-sponser he will get it..sounds simple but i have no one to ask.they
are using my last years 2002 income taxes against us because they were
very low.i did private duty nursing job and got paid cash and no proof
of my job.my employer would not give me a letter.we both are so heart
broken because we thought we would finally be together after our 9
months apart.i truly feel each day we are apart my heart and soul is
dying.we just need to be together so desperatly.i wish i could find a
co-sponser but i can't..any help or suggestions would be great..god
bless and best of luck to all.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

saidsgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Even as a K-1, I have to provide 3 years tax returns for his interview. I think that is very unfair as well, and I wondered why the US consulate in Casablanca can do this, while other consulates do not.

Does each individual consulate have the decision making power to say what they do require and what they don't? Isn't there a prescribed set of standards per visa type? That's kind of why I thought that the I-134 came with an instructions page....

Very odd......

~kristine
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:20 pm
WTF?

Bump. ^

I'd like to hear what the other embassies are doing.

Leslie

Originally posted by saidsgirl
Even as a K-1, I have to provide 3 years tax returns for his interview. I think that is very unfair as well, and I wondered why the US consulate in Casablanca can do this, while other consulates do not.

Does each individual consulate have the decision making power to say what they do require and what they don't? Isn't there a prescribed set of standards per visa type? That's kind of why I thought that the I-134 came with an instructions page....

Very odd......

~kristine
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:46 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Bump. ^

Leslie
FWIW, the US Consulate in London does ask for three years of tax returns. Not for the I-134 but as part of the documentation they require. So there is another US Consulate with the same criteria.

As yes, they can and do have the ability to ask for things not required on the particular DOJ form you are using. After all, they are the DOS.

Rete
Old Nov 4th 2003, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

amys is an unknown quantity at this point

Mumbai consulate requires 3 years of tax returns for K1s.

amy

Originally posted by Leslie66
Bump. ^

Leslie