Reload this Page >

DCF london - Question about the G-325A

DCF london - Question about the G-325A

Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

virginiadare is on a distinguished road
Default DCF london - Question about the G-325A

HI,

We are getting ready to file an I-130 for me in London. We have been going through the checklist of everything and we have all our paperwork together. I just have a quick question about the G-325A. I have completed one for me (Spouse - UK citizen) and one for my husband (US citizen) and printed them out.

When they print out there are 4 copies of each? Do I send in 4 copies or just 1 each? Also...the photographs...do I just staple them to the bottom right hand corner of the form? If i have to file 4 do I have to have 4 photographs?

I've been reading around the forums but I can't seem to get a clear answer on this.

Any info would be appreciated!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2007, 3:36 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DCF london - Question about the G-325A

The G-325A form is a 4-page form (all 4 pages look identical). Just put an original signature on each page, staple the 4 pages together, and send it like that.

I didn't attach the passport type photos to any forms. I put the photos in a separate ziplock baggie and stapled the baggie to the form.

Rene
Old Jun 25th 2007, 4:10 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DCF london - Question about the G-325A

Originally Posted by indigogirl1976
Rene,

did you put one photo per page? I.E. do I need 4 photos or just one?
Just one.