DCF and K3

Old Nov 7th 2003, 3:16 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of
Default DCF and K3

Does anyone know if filing DCF would nullify an approved I-129f? What happens if I file DCF and it nullifies the approved I-129f and then the DCF fails? Would I have to go shoot myself or would there be a way to reactivate the I-129f?
Old Nov 7th 2003, 3:27 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DCF and K3

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Does anyone know if filing DCF would nullify an approved I-129f? What happens if I file DCF and it nullifies the approved I-129f and then the DCF fails? Would I have to go shoot myself or would there be a way to reactivate the I-129f?

Hey Heba!!

Why would you want to do DCF girlie?. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get approved once they receive the information the requested (RFE),Hang in there girl, you should be approved anytime soon
Old Nov 7th 2003, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

At this stage of the game I doubt you will save any time. I set up to do DCF and had the rug snatched from under me as Colombia stopped DCF 11 days before my wedding. Your fiancees country will have requirements.

You've started on a course steer it to completion. Back tracking and starting over isn't going to save you any time I don't think. But look into the requirements for marriage in the country in question and go for it if you think it's intelligent.

Either way you are going to have to deal with the consulate first.

Hang in there. I follow your posts closely as your timeline is indicative of mine to some extent.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 3:57 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

I've already established with the consulate that I'm eligible to do DCF. The idea of my husband getting a greencard right away is appealing, and I figure if I waste any time it would only be a month or two. I'm just so frustrated. In the meantime, I just called my congressman's office and I was told they sent an email about my case to MSC and are waiting for the reply. I feel like charging into MSC and shooting all their water coolers to flood the place.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

I've already established with the consulate that I'm eligible to do DCF. The idea of my husband getting a greencard right away is appealing, and I figure if I waste any time it would only be a month or two. I'm just so frustrated. In the meantime, I just called my congressman's office and I was told they sent an email about my case to MSC and are waiting for the reply. I feel like charging into MSC and shooting all their water coolers to flood the place.
There ARE advantages to DCF.

The MSC no longer exists...heehee
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:03 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Heba!! Stop grasping at straws. You WILL be approved any day now.

Leslie

Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:08 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

That's twice in this thread that you've mentioned shooting.

Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Leslie66
Careful Leslie there is a fine line between suicide and homicide...She seems to have crossed it and may come after you. More on subject though. I think she is considering DCF now for its
other advantages, not just to shorten her wait. At this point that may not be the case anyway.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:13 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Oh, no! I never knew I had it in me. I should take the BCIS to court for turning me into a depraved monster!! :scared:

Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:18 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, no! I never knew I had it in me. I should take the BCIS to court for turning me into a depraved monster!! :scared:

Lol again.. You guys are making me laugh like crazy.. Thanks!!
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:22 pm
WTF?

She only threatened to murder their water coolers. I think we should also put explosives in their toilets.

Originally posted by lpdiver
Careful Leslie there is a fine line between suicide and homicide...She seems to have crossed it and may come after you. More on subject though. I think she is considering DCF now for its
other advantages, not just to shorten her wait. At this point that may not be the case anyway.
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

She only threatened to murder their water coolers. I think we should also put explosives in their toilets.

Whoa now!!!! What is this "WE" Kemosabe?
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:42 pm
WTF?

Are you of afraid of the bid bad BCIS? Scaredy Britches.

Whoa now!!!! What is this "WE" Kemosabe?
Old Nov 7th 2003, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Dad of 3 is an unknown quantity at this point

There ARE advantages to DCF.

The MSC no longer exists...heehee

Lpdiver: that is true MSC does not exist today....but who knows, it may next week!!
Old Nov 7th 2003, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Are you of afraid of the bid bad BCIS? Scaredy Britches.
YES...."IF your SKEERED say your SKEERED!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.