D-230 form question

Old Nov 7th 2002, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Default D-230 form question

On the D-230 form of packet 3 There is a question that asks "List dates of all previous visits to or residence in the U.S."

plus "Give type of visa status"

Does this mean I have to list every visit to America on the visa waver program for holidays?
Old Nov 7th 2002, 6:40 pm
Account Closed

katesuiter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: D-230 form question

Originally posted by Pimpbot
On the D-230 form of packet 3 There is a question that asks "List dates of all previous visits to or residence in the U.S."

Does this mean I have to list every visit to America on the visa waver program for holidays?
I put down the dates I visited, and put "Visa Waiver Programme" in the visa status bit. Hope I was right in doing that, but I haven't had any complaints from London.
Kate. xxxx
Old Nov 7th 2002, 6:43 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pimpbot

Thats what I put, every single visit. Here is my list

21. List Dates of all visits

From To Location Visa
June 1970 June 1970 New York NY Tourist
May 1995 May 1995 Boston, MA Visa Waiver
July 1995 August 1995Boston, MA Visa Waiver
Sep 1996 Sep 1996 Boston, MA Visa Waiver
Dec 1997 Jan 1998 Ocala, FL B2
May 2000 July 2000 San Jose, CA B1
Aug 2000 Sep 2000 Boston, MA B1
Dec 2000 Dec 2000 San Jose, CA B1
April 2002 April 2002 Woodstock, GA B2

Patrick
Old Nov 7th 2002, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, better start checking those passport stamps LOL I have 23 visits to account for.

Thanks for the info.
Old Nov 7th 2002, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Just to cover yourself, in case, for example you can't find your old passport, it might be worth putting in a covering letter saying that you know you have been to the US 23 times since ???? but are not sure of all of the exact dates.
You can bet your life they are all in the INS computers and it may be better rather than to just put down 21 entries and make them suspisious as to why you haven't mentioned the other 2.

Just my 2p worth