Wikiposts

Criminal Record CR-1

Old Sep 28th 2019, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

ParagonGreeny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Criminal Record CR-1

I have just last week had my CR-1 visa interview and my police certificate said "No Live Trace" the lady at the US Embassy in London said they need to look into it further and now it has me worried. i was under 18 at the time and both incidents involved criminal damage during 2 arguments with my dad, one from a cracked window one for a scratched wall.for each one i either got warnings or cautions im not sure exactly as it was over 10 years ago now. would this effect my CR-1 visa at all?
Old Sep 28th 2019, 10:33 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Criminal Record CR-1

You should have sent an SAR request to the Police Stations that dealt with you to see if they still have any records well before now. Will it stop you getting a visa? Probably not, but you just added a bunch of waiting time to your case.