cr-i filling

Old Dec 14th 2011, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light
Default cr-i filling

hi we filed ours end of oct in the us and sent to cali service center.

we posted our docs from maryland.
just wondering if theres any one else in the same time frame.

if so how are you all coping being apart .
my wife flys in to manchester on christmas day for 10 days.

so at least we will see each other

thanks guys and good luck
Old Dec 14th 2011, 3:09 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cr-i filling

Originally Posted by redarmy990
hi we filed ours end of oct in the us and sent to cali service center. we posted our docs from maryland.
You actually filed an I-130 (not a CR-1 as your title suggests).

just wondering if theres any one else in the same time frame.
This is the thread you want to look at (and participate in) for sharing timelines: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...699857&page=42

Rene
Old Dec 14th 2011, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

that threads far too long noorah it should be bumped and a new one starting in my humble opinion
Old Dec 14th 2011, 3:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

that threads far too long noorah it should be bumped and a new one starting in my humble opinion
You can skip all the beginning pages that don't apply to you....start reading from the more recent pages at the end.

We discourage "timeline" threads on here, but we are leaving a couple of them open....the one for I-130's filed in the USA, and the one for I-130's filed in London.

Rene
Old Dec 14th 2011, 7:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

if so how are you all coping being apart .
my wife flys in to manchester on christmas day for 10 days.

so at least we will see each other

thanks guys and good luck

Several of us are married, are foreign spouses are already in the US and we are still living apart in different states.

Physical closeness does not make or break a relationship IMHO. Every relationship is sustained and nurtured by the people involved, not their geographical location to one another.
Old Dec 14th 2011, 7:41 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

I think about what it would be like if I was stationed at somewhere such as Camp Tillman. Suddenly things look a whole lot better.

Regards, JEff

how are you all coping being apart .
Old Dec 14th 2011, 8:48 pm

if so how are you all coping being apart
When my fiance and I were separated for 14 months while his K-1 process was going on, we coped well. We had not started living together before beginning the visa process, so daily life didn't change at all. We had a 2+ year relationship prior to beginning the K-1 process, so we just continued the long-distance relationship until he got his visa.

About 3 weeks after he came to the USA, back in 2004, it became evident he would not be able to find clients in Phoenix, so he looked further afield in Los Angeles. For the past 7+ years, he's been working 3 to 5 weeks in LA, with a long weekend at home (Phoenix) in between, plus a vacation here and there together somewhere. So even though he's in the USA, we're married, and he's now a USC, it still doesn't mean we have a daily life together.

Rete is spot on with her comments.

Rene