Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Congratulations to everyone we missed the

Congratulations to everyone we missed the

Old Dec 14th 2004, 3:00 pm
won't be long now!

SidAngelika is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Congratulations to everyone we missed the

past months... we would have been here but we dont think this honeymoon is going to ever end... anyhow we are doing good and moving along very well. Our EADs have arrived, Pascal has had two job interviews yesterday and today. Angelika has one today as well.. She already knows if she doesnt want to work she doesnt have too. She does good here at home just being a domestic engineer... She is spoiling me with her cooking too.. I just cant keep the weight off..

We sent in all our paperwork for our AOS now, and everything is in focus..
We updated our signature and timelines..
Best of luck Sid & Angelika..
Old Dec 14th 2004, 3:07 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congratulations to everyone we missed the

Hi Sid & Angelika,

Glad to hear everything is going well and moving along. I know what you mean about the honeymoon never ending....my hubby has been here 8 months already and we still feel honeymoon-ish

Best Wishes!
Rene