congrats

Old Feb 18th 2004, 4:07 pm
cute as a button

Poppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant future
Default Advance parole

hello everyone...I was just wondering about advance parole - as it seems I may need to use it in the near future....has anyone had any problems getting it/using it/getting back into the US with it???
thanks
Poppy

Last edited by Poppy33usa; Feb 18th 2004 at 4:11 pm.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default Re: congrats

Originally posted by Poppy33usa
big congrats to you both
I second that!

It's always nice to congratulate people, whoever they are and whatever they have done!

Old Feb 18th 2004, 4:14 pm
cute as a button

Poppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Karen D
I second that!

It's always nice to congratulate people, whoever they are and whatever they have done!

yep completely messed that post up didnt I? I just did a big workout so I think my brain was tired ...seems I couldnt delete it so I changed it to a question I wanted to ask for some time!...my husband keeps telling me Im losing it, seems he may be right
Poppy
Old Feb 18th 2004, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

...seems I couldnt delete it so I changed it to a question I wanted to ask for some time!
Hi Poppy

Well now, seeing as you asked, I have recently acquired my 1 year multiple entries Advance Parole from the Providence office with (relatively) no problems (see my timeline on previous post). I plan to use it at the end of next month and am hoping that my experience will be trouble free.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 4:27 pm
cute as a button

Originally posted by Karen D
Hi Poppy

Well now, seeing as you asked, I have recently acquired my 1 year multiple entries Advance Parole from the Providence office with (relatively) no problems (see my timeline on previous post). I plan to use it at the end of next month and am hoping that my experience will be trouble free.
aah that was handy I think St Louis is a walk in for advance parole which would be nice, and at least I would know right there and then if I was allowed an AP...anyway, thank you for your speedy reply and I hope you have a pleasant and trouble free trip to wherever you are going
poppy
Old Feb 18th 2004, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

aah that was handy I think St Louis is a walk in for advance parole which would be nice, and at least I would know right there and then if I was allowed an AP...anyway, thank you for your speedy reply and I hope you have a pleasant and trouble free trip to wherever you are going
poppy
Thanks! I'm going back to England for a short trip to see my family & friends again - can't wait!

Good luck with yours.