Confused

Old Jul 1st 2004, 1:16 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused

If you can.. take the DCF route, It is the way to go!!
Good Luck!!
Old Jul 1st 2004, 1:51 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
cindy,

Big IF.

It does no one any good, especially someone who is confused about the issue, to give an answer that applies only some of the time as though the answer applied all of the time. The qualifiactions that go with such an answer are essential to resolving the confusion that caused the person to ask the question.

Regards, JEff

On the basis of the first question that the OP asked, my FIRST reply was in regards to what the 129F was in relation to a married person, ie the K3 process.I thought that was the route she was considering. Luckily for her, by virtue of living there in the UK with her husband, she has the ability to DCF. Had I known that from the git go I would have told her not to worry about the K3.
She has a golden opportunity on this one and is fortunate as Meauxna pointed out to be able to benefit from others doing the same thing.
Old Jul 1st 2004, 9:13 am
Just Joined

allygrl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by meauxna
allygrl,
it seems you could benefit from reading infotec's recent posts.
If you are living legally in the UK with your UK spouse, you don't have to file for a K visa at all.
Read my description of IV/Immigrant Visas and read London's page about applying for an Immigrant Visa (link in a reply to infotec).
If you are filing your I-130 abroad (aka DCF), your spouse can apply for an Immigrant Visa and you don't have to read any of this AOS stuff.

Right..thank you so much. I'll look into the DCF route.