Conditions removed!

Old Jan 4th 2009, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

evilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to all
Default Conditions removed!

Happy New Year!

And a happy one it is for my wife. She got "The Letter" from the USCIS telling her that she has been approved for the removal of conditions and that she should get her new 10 Green card in the next 60 days.

The interesting thing is, other then her interview for the original visa, we were never called in. Well I'm not going to complain about that!

Now I've heard from another of my wife's friends. This one was her English teacher in China. Seems she met an American and she to is planning on coming over.

When I last saw her a few years ago, she was engaged to a local boy. Seems local boy didn't know when he had a good thing. :curse:

Well, I'm going to do all I can to help the new happy couple. They're planning on a wedding in China and going for a K-3 visa.

Hopefully I can learn to pronounce her name soon.
Right now I just call her "Happy Lady"

Thanks to all for your help. My wife isn't looking to become a citizen just now. Maybe in a few years. Right now a GC works best for her since her mother is ill. She can come and go as required.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 4:59 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Conditions removed!

Congratulations, Missus ned!

Make sure your friends check out the Candle for Love forums; that's the most up to date with China info and they can tell you if the K-3 is a good idea or not (it's not for most people).
Old Jan 4th 2009, 5:05 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

WTG Mrs. Evilned

Interviews for the I-751 are not common so no surprise that you were approved without an interview.

Rete
Old Jan 4th 2009, 5:12 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!
Old Jan 4th 2009, 5:29 pm
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Would it not be easier though to come and go if your wife does get citizenship? At least then if her mum is sick and she has to be out of the country for a long time she won't risk being classed as abandoning her GC?

*mods put me right if I'm way way off on my assumption that a 10 year GC holder can be classed as abandoning if out of the country for long periods*
Old Jan 4th 2009, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

evilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to allevilned is a name known to all

Originally Posted by clarissageo
Congratulations

Would it not be easier though to come and go if your wife does get citizenship? At least then if her mum is sick and she has to be out of the country for a long time she won't risk being classed as abandoning her GC?

*mods put me right if I'm way way off on my assumption that a 10 year GC holder can be classed as abandoning if out of the country for long periods*
Not really. She would have to give up her Chinese citizenship and from then on would need a visa.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!!!!!!